Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (66545 Views)

Referee Fernando Hernandez Kicks Lucas Romero In Groin For Demanding VAR Review / Premier League Player Injured In Groin From Having Sex In Unusual Position / Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by OgeFather(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
somehow:
Oh true, he didn't put on an underwear in that match.
I dont know for any other time but for the Eclassico, Get your facts right bro ........

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
beautiful232:

hahah,you Chelsea I guess? bad Belle people

nop Im barca actually. but thats not what im was talking about angry
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by beautiful232(f): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Assman:

nop Im barca actually. but thats not what im was talking about angry

oh sorry..what you talking bout den
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by chuksdavid28(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Baddest grin
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by ofuonyebi: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
This is nonsense and unnecessary publicity....tattoo on messi's wife's lips?

and so what? For God's sake, let hear something better..
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by ubongoton(m): 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Haba!!! you just made English language look more difficult than rocket science. it would hv been better u commented in ur native language, than murdering another man's language cheesy
Adiok uno fien
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by ubongoton(m): 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
adisabarber:
Stop that joor
Did you see his body colour now?
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by adisabarber(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
You only mentioned remove jersey and not going naked.

ubongoton:

Did you see his body colour now?
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by somehow: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Thank you for the correction, i was just kinda confused.
OgeFather:
I dont know for any other time but for the Eclassico, Get your facts right bro ........
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by enemyofprogress: 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Am seeing things cheesy
come see my own
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by gentlegenius(m): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mayydayy:
No homo but this small man gather something o
When you get plenty money you will gather also.
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by Izzuchukwu: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Black Toyota Tundra, V8, less fuel consumption, auxiliary 4WD, Abuja number plate, barely 8 months used in Nigeria, ac working, full option, at give-away price. #900,000 Contact: 07089992394, 08035401445. 08059118733
For mor pix email at Izzuchukwu@gmail.com

Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by slimjosh231(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
ubongoton:
fact.....
Did you know that messi dosn't removed his jersey off all on pitch in his entire career?
when did u start watching football ??
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
beautiful232:

oh sorry..what you talking bout den

u dnt wana reply me. angry
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by BluntBoy(m): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Am seeing things cheesy
shocked
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by Gbemini(m): 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mayydayy:
u see am too,no wonder he dey Bleep many keepers and those idiot keepers too dey open widely for am
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by charpes(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
Lionel Messi shows off tattoo

Argentine International and Barcelona FC Footballer, Lionel Messi shows off tattoo of his wife’s lips inked close to his groin.

Though he is not a stranger to inks, he makes this a bold move in showing the World how much he cherishes his wife’s kisses as he shared the pictures on Social Media.

Lionel Messi is married to his childhood sweetheart Antonella Rocuzzo and they both have 2 kids together, Thiago and Mateo.

https://www.wotzup.ng/lionel-messi-shows-off-tattoo-lips-groin/

cc lalasticlala
I like whatsoever this man does grin
LifestyleTonite:
Lionel Messi shows off tattoo

Argentine International and Barcelona FC Footballer, Lionel Messi shows off tattoo of his wife’s lips inked close to his groin.

Though he is not a stranger to inks, he makes this a bold move in showing the World how much he cherishes his wife’s kisses as he shared the pictures on Social Media.

Lionel Messi is married to his childhood sweetheart Antonella Rocuzzo and they both have 2 kids together, Thiago and Mateo.

https://www.wotzup.ng/lionel-messi-shows-off-tattoo-lips-groin/

cc lalasticlala
I like whatsoever this man does
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mayydayy:
i tot i was d only one dat saw dat
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by Umargandu(m): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
MESSI!!!!! I will give you ballon d'or in exchange of your CH..........
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by leobrownish(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
ubongoton:
fact.....
Did you know that messi dosn't removed his jersey off all on pitch in his entire career?

what is dix one saying?
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by simpleshawls(m): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
We have clean london use iphone 6 @ cheap rate kindly check my signature
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by Dani2017: 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
World best
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Now thats how to make a statement. For all the aspiring sidechicks, Antonella is here. Signed

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by nganjiwa2014(m): 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
softwerk:
I don't even know what to comment sef sad
Ask the ladies here if they felt something grin
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
world best... I sight your right hand there
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by concho(m): 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
ubongoton:
fact.....
RIP ENGLISH
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by captainlofe(m): 12:13am On Sep 12, 2017
crazygod:
U're always seeing things. U be prophet? angry
No, he's a seer!
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by Ashley86400: 12:21am On Sep 12, 2017
martins18:
his right arm looks bigger than his left
I noticed too.
Well. .at least we know what arm (and hand) he uses to masturbate. undecided cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by coolcentbigman(m): 1:06am On Sep 12, 2017
haymekus:
Lionel Andres Messi

The Greatest Footballer Of All Time

very wrong, Ronaldinho has always been the best so far and is a Legend of football.
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by Bigsteveg(m): 1:23am On Sep 12, 2017
ubongoton:
fact.....
Which Messi, did u just started watching football yesterday
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by KissCODE(m): 1:26am On Sep 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Am seeing things cheesy
what? children of nowadays sha
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by Fvcknames: 2:10am On Sep 12, 2017
ubongoton:
fact.....
Baba if you don't watch ball on a reg,try and browse it first
Someone will see your comment now and start using it for one unprofitable argument

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) / 15 Players Who Were Rich Before Football / Mikel Obi A Father Of Twins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.