Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

My Toyota Camry Needs Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Toyota Camry Needs Help (1386 Views)

My Toyota Corolla Over Heats Only When The AC Is On! / My Toyota Carina 1998 Emit Black Smoke Thirstier Than A Vampire / From My Toyota Camry, What Is This Part Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Toyota Camry Needs Help by mengemenge: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Dear Car Gurus, Kindly help out.

My car has a high rpm but low speed like 4000rpm at 40km/hr.

Also,when i step on the brake,i hear kind of noise -pissss like a leaking pipe at the passenger side of the tire and also under my feet but the brake seems to catch though.

I just change the fuel pump and i started noticing that the fuel guage fluntuates. i bought 3k fuel to top up at quarter tank this morning to covered a trip of 30km and it is back at even below quarter tank now.all btw the trip,the guage was flunctuating.

The car drags alot even to climb hill now na wahala.

help a brother pls. Thanks
Re: My Toyota Camry Needs Help by kingreign(m): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
Location?
mengemenge:

Also,when i step on the brake,i hear kind of noise -pissss like a leaking pipe at the passenger side of the tire and also under my feet but the brake seems to catch though.

I just change the fuel pump and i started noticing that the fuel guage fluntuates. i bought 3k fuel to top up at quarter tank this morning to covered a trip of 30km and it is back at even below quarter tank now.all btw the trip,the guage was flunctuating.

Re: My Toyota Camry Needs Help by psucc(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
I can help you with two bus load of prayer warriors.
Hope it's accepted?
Re: My Toyota Camry Needs Help by heendrix(m): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
psucc:
I can help you with two bus load of prayer warriors.

Hope it's accepted?

grin grin
Re: My Toyota Camry Needs Help by honmusa(m): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
mengemenge:

Year model of Camry ??
Re: My Toyota Camry Needs Help by mengemenge: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
honmusa:

Year model of Camry ??

Toyota 2000
Re: My Toyota Camry Needs Help by mechanices: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
do u needs mechanic who can help u work on, or you needs advice? you can call this line 08096895925
Re: My Toyota Camry Needs Help by honmusa(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
mengemenge:

Toyota 2000
Location?
Re: My Toyota Camry Needs Help by timifakay(m): 7:14am On Sep 13, 2017
mengemenge:

Please scan and post codes.
Re: My Toyota Camry Needs Help by mengemenge: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Honmusa,

This your question na wa o.

I stay in Surulere.
honmusa:

Location?
Re: My Toyota Camry Needs Help by honmusa(m): 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
mengemenge:
Honmusa,

This your question na wa o.

I stay in Surulere.
Your car need physical inspection and i can only refer u to closest workshop I can recommend .
you can book an appointment to take it to autologic workshop at Charlie boy bustop , Gbagada if you want to .
Re: My Toyota Camry Needs Help by udembathegreat: 10:43am On Sep 14, 2017
Mine used to experience such. The fault is from your Dashboard guage component. It has gone bad. You should change the Dashboard gauge cluster or that thing that has your speedometer. Once it's dead, your car will start behaving like that.

You do not have to believe it. I didnt till i experienced it.

Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Techstream / Toks Toyota Rav4 2016 Model Just Like Brand New / Clean Tokunbo Toyota Sienna (2002) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.