Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia (35523 Views)

Zimbabwe Drops 'battered' Dollar, Introduces Gold-backed 'ZIG' Currency / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by enemyofprogress: 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Gossiplover:
God have mercy on your children
it is childrens,they are more than one children, have you forgottened your singular and plural?
Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
sonofthunder:

did you?

I have sensitized a lot of Nigerians, donated and they have also donated. What about you?
Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by handsomeyinka(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hurricane Irma also damage a crane..
Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by mykel25(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
What's this thread doing on nairaland? This is not dollar land Biko... Dem push am for FP again
Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by iamchybs(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
Irma is just moving from coast to coast. Destroying Everything it's way.

Africa is a blessed land. Just bad leaders messing everything up.
Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by emeejinsm: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
Eeeyyyaa in U.s again God help them
Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by sonofthunder: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
kmcutez:

I have sensitized a lot of Nigerians, donated and they have also donated. What about you?
my sister stop being myopic.... that was a very stupid thing you did up there...

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by Alphaman007: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Someone please tell this Irma not to come near Africa o.
The suffer wey dey here is enough oo

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
sonofthunder:

my sister stop being myopic.... that was a very stupid thing you did up there...

Not stupid or being myopic. Just calling him out on his hypocrisy. Charity begins at home.

5 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by mykel25(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
kmcutez:

Did you make a post about the Benue Flood?

Just checked your profile, and you did not. No worries. Once there is scarcity of food and hunger starts dealing with you, I bet you will be forced to make that post.

You dey mind all Diz people that grew with slavery mentality mtcheeeeeeeeew! Thrump no dey c dem sef

2 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by tballeyy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hurricane P D P is coming 2019 to wipe APC in D ocean

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
i don surfer what about clients wey person get for florida now cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by Dc4life(m): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
dejavubobo1:
The world is depleting at a pace so fast even science cannot predict... Africa on the other hand seem to ppl killing ppl plus bad leaders

There its nature vs Human

Here Human vs Human

Well said

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by hanassholesolo: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
billycayana:
Africa is divine, Africa is the home of the Gods
The heart of planet
This is Karma
Open your eyes, not the physical eyes tho

We are the future

Lol. Nonsense post.
Its almost like seeing other peoples misery gives you hope.

You never see this kind of comment in threads about "USA produces first anti gravity skate board device"

You think it makes sense for a country that cant even feed its citizens to have horrible natural disasters? The universe is only giving them what they can handle.

7 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by lonelydora: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
lalasticlala:
Here is a live thread on the ravaging Hurricane Irma. You can also post your updates here.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/10/us/hurricane-irma-florida.amp.html

You dey learn work? If it's explorer now, he will give is better live pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by DonaldJTrump: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
billycayana:
Africa is divine, Africa is the home of the Gods
The heart of planet
This is Karma
Open your eyes, not the physical eyes tho

We are the future

pls I need a permanent visa to. Florida. I promise never to return to Nigeria . the suffering here is hell

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by pooozeee(m): 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
Africa is the best blessed amongst the continent

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Lol. Nonsense post.
Its almost like seeing other peoples misery gives you hope.

You never see this kind of comment in threads about "USA produces first anti gravity skate board device"

You think it makes sense for a country that cant even feed its citizens to have horrible natural disasters? The universe is only giving them what they can handle.
Lost soul
You have been brainwashed
You don't know who you really are and the power you harness
I hope you wake up someday
Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by anthony533(m): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
i don surfer what about clients wey person get for florida now cry cry

Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by anthony533(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
enemyofprogress:
it is childrens,they are more than one children, have you forgottened your singular and plural?
dictionary fall on you cool
Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by hanassholesolo: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
billycayana:

Lost soul
You have been brainwashed
You don't know who you really are and the power you harness
I hope you wake up someday

Tell that to your politicians as they rape and pillage you everyday.

Blind bat.

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Blind bat.
Low self esteemed soul

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by hanassholesolo: 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
billycayana:

Low self esteemed soul

No counter argument? Just straight up insult?
Do you feel deafeated? Lol.

Next time think before you talk.

Le' Africa was so great in the past but are now cant lift themselves from abjet poverty because le white man is holding us down mentality needs to die, alongside people like you.

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
I hope and pray no natural disaster hit the south East part of our country just as it happened in benue...amen

My question : will the people calling for separation take relieve materials from the federal government or Kanu will take up the bills himself cos now that his people are calling for war they may not see the end what have they got in Stock as food as no hungry can carry ak47 riffle for one hour without calling for help.

Ipob toll the line of honour and learn from syria
Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by Julivas(m): 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
They should return back to God and ask for forgiveness. All those demonic laws such as gay and co should be abolished.
God help them.
Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
we had Benue flood... and we also had Suleja, Niger flood.... there was also Lagos flood.

iamawara:
OMG. Thank God, Nigeria is blessed, Africa is Blessed. You hardly hear such things here.

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
hanassholesolo:

No counter argument? Just straight up insult?
Do you feel deafeated? Lol.

Next time think before you talk.

Le' Africa was so great in the past but are now cant lift themselves from abjet poverty because le white man is holding us down mentality needs to die, alongside people like you.
A wise man one said
"never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

Learn to decalcify your pineal gland
I don't want to waste my energy on you.
You vibrate low
You're asleep

2 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Blind bat.
lol politics is man made
Mind you
I'm a citizen of the earth
I have no nationality, religion, race
I don't expect you to understand love
Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by hanassholesolo: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
billycayana:

A wise man one said
"never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

Learn to decalcify your pineal gland
I don't want to waste my energy on you.
You vibrate low
You're asleep

Oh oh, 3rd eye bullshiit. Haha i'm so fvcking done with you heathen!!!
Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by hanassholesolo: 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
billycayana:

lol politics is man made
Mind you
I'm a citizen of the earth
I have no nationality, religion, race
I don't expect you to understand love

Politics might be man made but don't sit there with your bullshiit vibration act like you are immune to it. Because even if you don't like politics or think about it, it loves you and thinks about you everyday.
Re: Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Oh oh, 3rd eye bullshiit. Haha i'm so fvcking done with you heathen!!!

I am the definition of what it means officially to be live and unplugged

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamic Terrorist Wearing Fake Suicide Bomb Stabs Two In Streatham, UK / Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST / Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.