Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

New Reality Tv Show: Auditions,auditions,auditions! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Reality Tv Show: Auditions,auditions,auditions! (2529 Views)

Are Reality TV Shows/Competitions Of Any Benefit To Us? / X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos / Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Reality Tv Show: Auditions,auditions,auditions! by publisher(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2010
A new reality television show is in the offering and its going to FUN,BOLD and DARING.

Are you that goodlooking male or female?
Aged between 18 and 45yrs old?
Do you love Nigerian celebrities?
Can you make them love you?
Do you have all it takes to become a celebrity yourself?

Send in your profile details, including clear pictures of you as attachment {not more than two pictures}to :
firewoodmedia@gmail.com. Deadline:7th March 2010
Re: New Reality Tv Show: Auditions,auditions,auditions! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2010
[size=16pt]SAY NO TO YAHOOISM[/size]
Re: New Reality Tv Show: Auditions,auditions,auditions! by r231(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2010
hehehehehehe

well we need to see your website if you have one
Re: New Reality Tv Show: Auditions,auditions,auditions! by googles: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2010
[size=13pt]reality 419 show
tongue tongue[/size]
Re: New Reality Tv Show: Auditions,auditions,auditions! by tayoast(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2010
could be real
Re: New Reality Tv Show: Auditions,auditions,auditions! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2010
@poster
if there is an audition for this reality show then there will definitely be a website, tv advertisement or sponsor advertising this coming show!!!!!!

as the say goes: "if it smells like fish, it probably is!!!!!!"

poster get back to us on the details as we can see that you have made 4 threads about this same scam reality show.
Re: New Reality Tv Show: Auditions,auditions,auditions! by publisher(m): 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2010
THE TV SHOW IS FOR REAL.
I just wanted to give fellow nairalanders an edge,since i'm part of the tv shows' team. I'm really shocked at the 419 theory against my clarion call,or do you guys think that having a website is a guarantee against fraud? Its not like i asked for your ATM pin number or any personal details,just profiles and pictures.
Anyways,the ad will be on Guardian during the week,so i guess you guys will then happily compete with a thousand others.
Damm!!!
Re: New Reality Tv Show: Auditions,auditions,auditions! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2010
With the increase in yahooism, one has to be extremely cautious. Never believe anything you see online because if it is too good to be true, it most definitely is.
Re: New Reality Tv Show: Auditions,auditions,auditions! by r231(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2010
pele

no vex mr publisher
Re: New Reality Tv Show: Auditions,auditions,auditions! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2010
@poster
better be safe than sorry.
i will always stand by being careful when something is as fishy as you put it out there.

but hey, i will send my apologies when i see that ad in the papers,btw there has been many scam that had newspaper ads. anyone can pay for an ad
anyway, until then i will still look at it as fishy since there is no website to have ANY clues about the supposed tv show, NO sponsor to promote the show or ANY contact details apart from your email address.
Re: New Reality Tv Show: Auditions,auditions,auditions! by ssumpta(f): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2010
publisher:

THE TV SHOW IS FOR REAL.
I just wanted to give fellow nairalanders an edge,since i'm part of the tv shows' team. I'm really shocked at the 419 theory against my clarion call,or do you guys think that having a website is a guarantee against fraud? Its not like i asked for your ATM pin number or any personal details,just profiles and pictures.
Anyways,the ad will be on Guardian during the week,so i guess you guys will then happily compete with a thousand others.
Damm!!!

u don't have to ask for out ATM pin nos. u could use sb's pic without authorization. Thanks for the info. Try again.

(1) (Reply)

Sorry Genevieve Nnaji Is Not The New Girl For James Bond 007 / See The Blunder Committed By Silverbird TV That Got People Talking (photo) / New Movie Trailer; Adesuwa By Lancelot Imasuen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.