Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

HACKWARE101: Getting Started With The Arduino Uno - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / HACKWARE101: Getting Started With The Arduino Uno (1290 Views)

Short Project: Arduino Uno Project (programming Codes) / Arduino Uno R3 Project Starter Kit / Pls I Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Program Arduino Uno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HACKWARE101: Getting Started With The Arduino Uno by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Since when I was little, I used to fantasize about how stuffs work. From the simple blinking of LEDs to how my RC toy car worked. How these things amazed me. The arduino platform as turned this childhood fantasies into realities. Enough of the story.

What is the arduino? Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Arduino boards are able to read inputs – light on a sensor, a finger on a button, or a Twitter message – and turn it into an output – activating a motor, turning on an LED, publishing something online. You can tell your board what to do by sending a set of instructions to the microcontroller on the board. The arduino can be whatever you want it to be. You are only limited by the power of imagination. Is it a home security system, or a smart irrigation system, etc.

During the course of this series, we are going to use one of the very popular arduino boards. This board is the arduino uno. Throughout this series, we will need the following;

Arduino uno
A USB cable
The Arduino integrated development environment, or Arduino IDE
External hardware (sensors, LEDs, resistors, a 9v battery, a breadboard, male and female jumpers, etc.)
And finally, imaginative thinking.

Let’s take a quick look at our arduino uno. http://www.techbreeds.com/hackware101-getting-started-arduino-uno/

(1) (Reply)

Kali Linux / Where To Learn Python At Osogbo / Help Wit Project 'intelligent Data Analysis And Decision Support Systems'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.