Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,545 members, 7,958,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Alleged Okopoly Runs Girls Kidnapped. 500k Ransom Demanded On Each. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Okopoly Runs Girls Kidnapped. 500k Ransom Demanded On Each. (954 Views)

Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded / Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded / Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Okopoly Runs Girls Kidnapped. 500k Ransom Demanded On Each. by OneHead: 3:46am On Sep 12, 2017
Two girls rumoured to be Engineering students of Federal polytechnic Oko in Anambra state have been allegedly kidnapped with demand of #500,000 for each as ransom.

The girls whose pictures have gone viral were blindfolded but body half naked displaying their baby oranges..

According to source, they were reportedly on runs girls duty

See girls school profile
http://www.naaija.com/2017/09/okopoly-runs-girls-kidnapped/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4j

Re: Alleged Okopoly Runs Girls Kidnapped. 500k Ransom Demanded On Each. by lafflaff123(m): 3:53am On Sep 12, 2017
Runs gone bad.

At first, i wanted to say it was staged because the one on the left looks too calm, but on second thoughts, i think it is the real thing. Every job comes with its own hazards and risk, and for those doing it, they have crossed their minds that no matter what happens, they are ready for it.

A Soldier knows he can die anytime at combat. An Armed Robbers knows that every night he goes out, might be his last.

A woman ready to follow a stranger for runs, knows there is a probability of her ending up as a sacrificial tool for ritual. And that is why i do not have a single drop of pity for these runs girls.

Let their loved ones pay the ransom money.

Useless runs girls. I hope the Runs girls on Nairaland will learn from this. Look at the London Bridge of the girl to the left,very flat, and it has fallen to the bottom of the River a long time ago.

Both probably engaged to some hard working guys(and probably Nairalanders) who will be boasting, my fiancee is in school, and i trust her with my life.

Never ever trust a woman that is not in your physical sight.

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Okopoly Runs Girls Kidnapped. 500k Ransom Demanded On Each. by nifemi25(m): 4:14am On Sep 12, 2017
Business gone bad. Olosho in trouble.
Re: Alleged Okopoly Runs Girls Kidnapped. 500k Ransom Demanded On Each. by lafflaff123(m): 4:20am On Sep 12, 2017
Lalasticlacla Seun Dominique Mynd44
Re: Alleged Okopoly Runs Girls Kidnapped. 500k Ransom Demanded On Each. by Lascode(m): 4:24am On Sep 12, 2017
Runs gone wrong.God help them.
Re: Alleged Okopoly Runs Girls Kidnapped. 500k Ransom Demanded On Each. by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Who are they demanding the cash from?!
Re: Alleged Okopoly Runs Girls Kidnapped. 500k Ransom Demanded On Each. by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 12, 2017
Is their father influential or a politician or why these 2 girls? What about them?!
Re: Alleged Okopoly Runs Girls Kidnapped. 500k Ransom Demanded On Each. by 9japrof(m): 5:05am On Sep 12, 2017
Hehehehe Olympus have fallen, every job is hazardous, the hunter now becomes the hunted.

Never trust a lady, they can cheat the hell out of you, manipulate you and blame you for their misdemeanor. Do not fall for those scsms
Re: Alleged Okopoly Runs Girls Kidnapped. 500k Ransom Demanded On Each. by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 12, 2017
[s]
lafflaff123:
Runs gone bad.

At first, i wanted to say it was staged because the one on the left looks too calm, but on second thoughts, i think it is the real thing. Every job comes with its own hazards and risk, and for those doing it, they have crossed their minds that no matter what happens, they are ready for it.

A Soldier knows he can die anytime at combat. An Armed Robbers knows that every night he goes out, might be his last.

A woman ready to follow a stranger for runs, knows there is a probability of her ending up as a sacrificial tool for ritual. And that is why i do not have a single drop of pity for these runs girls.

Let their loved ones pay the ransom money.

Useless runs girls. I hope the Runs girls on Nairaland will learn from this. Look at the London Bridge of the girl to the left,very flat, and it has fallen to the bottom of the River a long time ago.

Both probably engaged to some hard working guys(and probably Nairalanders) who will be boasting, my fiancee is in school, and i trust her with my life.

Never ever trust a woman that is not in your physical sight.

[/s]

Trash
Re: Alleged Okopoly Runs Girls Kidnapped. 500k Ransom Demanded On Each. by LordsApostle: 5:21am On Sep 12, 2017
Serves them right. Animals...
Re: Alleged Okopoly Runs Girls Kidnapped. 500k Ransom Demanded On Each. by oyonu(m): 5:34am On Sep 12, 2017
This is pathetic. so who will now pay the money? The school, their parents or the who? Their parents will be in agony now because of them. make them bear am like that its an occupational hazard

1 Like

Re: Alleged Okopoly Runs Girls Kidnapped. 500k Ransom Demanded On Each. by zolapower: 5:38am On Sep 12, 2017
Serious oo. Olosho ku abo oo! A wi fun yin e ni e ko ni gbo rara
Re: Alleged Okopoly Runs Girls Kidnapped. 500k Ransom Demanded On Each. by Ussy4real(m): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2017
They should negotiate their release since they are runs girls
Re: Alleged Okopoly Runs Girls Kidnapped. 500k Ransom Demanded On Each. by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 12, 2017
Eeya....osho play penalty to throwing

They'll be caught.... They've made enough mistakes already.....from the pics
Re: Alleged Okopoly Runs Girls Kidnapped. 500k Ransom Demanded On Each. by columbus007(m): 7:30am On Sep 12, 2017
I pity their pvssie grin
Re: Alleged Okopoly Runs Girls Kidnapped. 500k Ransom Demanded On Each. by OneHead: 9:39am On Sep 12, 2017
Lala, see time for the post on fb n this one..

(1) (Reply)

We Paid 233,000 Euros To Evans To Free My Brother - Witness / Woman Killed Her Husband One Month After Their Marriage / See Jubilation As Notorious Cultist Is Arrested In Delta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.