Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body As She Vacations In Ibiza (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body As She Vacations In Ibiza (photos) (3175 Views)

Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body As She Vacations In Ibiza (photos) by LegendVibes: 5:55am On Sep 12, 2017
Billionaire, Femi Otedola's daughter, DJ Cuppy who is currently on vacation with her friends and mom in Ibiza showed off her bikini body in a new photos.

See more below...

http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/dj-cuppy-flaunts-her-hot-bikini-body-as.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe MissyB

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body As She Vacations In Ibiza (photos) by okenol(m): 6:02am On Sep 12, 2017
She fine and get money
Choi

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body As She Vacations In Ibiza (photos) by Mjshexy(f): 6:05am On Sep 12, 2017
OK seen
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body As She Vacations In Ibiza (photos) by bamdly(m): 6:10am On Sep 12, 2017
go on my baeby and I dream say I go fvck u
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body As She Vacations In Ibiza (photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 6:25am On Sep 12, 2017
CUPPY CUPPY CUPPY HW MANY TYMZ DID I CALL U?
STOP TEMPTING ME TO DO BAHD TINZ
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body As She Vacations In Ibiza (photos) by Keeppushing: 6:32am On Sep 12, 2017
DJ Cuppy on the beat.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body As She Vacations In Ibiza (photos) by BoyHuncho(m): 6:52am On Sep 12, 2017
Kai Kai Kai..See fresh laps everywhere cheesy

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body As She Vacations In Ibiza (photos) by DRPAIT123(m): 7:10am On Sep 12, 2017
thunder fire poverty,beauty plus money na correct combo
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body As She Vacations In Ibiza (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2017
Ohh sweet something
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body As She Vacations In Ibiza (photos) by Florblu(f): 7:21am On Sep 12, 2017
I don't expect less You can't have access to that kind of money and be ugly

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body As She Vacations In Ibiza (photos) by ifyan(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2017
Affluence pekin.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Hot Bikini Body As She Vacations In Ibiza (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:30am On Sep 12, 2017
When money dey.....

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Captured Smoking Weed Inside His New Studio.(photo) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife Holds Her Baby Shower (photos) / Between Rema & Fireboy, Who Is The Hottest New Artiste In Nigeria Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.