Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Score High Enuogh In Your Sat Exams To Qualify You For A Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Score High Enuogh In Your Sat Exams To Qualify You For A Scholarship (738 Views)

CBT JAMB: Exams To Take Place Within 17 Straight Days / Unical Post Ume Results Out!: 2nd Choice Exams To Be Taken Next Week! / How To Get a Scholarship With My SAT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Score High Enuogh In Your Sat Exams To Qualify You For A Scholarship by ajailer(m): 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2010
Hi my peeps,
If you wanna get a high score in your SAT exams which will qualify you for a school admission and also a scholarship in any American college then get in touch with me, i am definitely the way out for you.This is a sure guarantee.
You can get in touch with me through this no. 07060402298 or my email addy:l_fortuna@yahoo.com asap.
Thanks
Re: Score High Enuogh In Your Sat Exams To Qualify You For A Scholarship by ajailer(m): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2010
it's still on,
Re: Score High Enuogh In Your Sat Exams To Qualify You For A Scholarship by ajailer(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2010
i can guarantee you a score of 1800 or more if you get in touch with me.
Re: Score High Enuogh In Your Sat Exams To Qualify You For A Scholarship by jamebex(m): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2010
how about 2400 or 2800
Re: Score High Enuogh In Your Sat Exams To Qualify You For A Scholarship by ajailer(m): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2010
jamebex:

how about 2400 or 2800

2800 aint possible.The highest score u can ever get is 2400 which is almost impossible cos that will b like scoring a hundred out of a hundred, but i can guarantee u of a scholarship score which starts from 1600.
Re: Score High Enuogh In Your Sat Exams To Qualify You For A Scholarship by fobowi: 6:49am On Jun 22, 2013
Can u impersonate in sat exams? U sound so sure?
Re: Score High Enuogh In Your Sat Exams To Qualify You For A Scholarship by face5ivee: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2014
Any assistance for University Jamb, Post Ume, Toefl, GRE Exams connect with
Jayjay5oxide on
Ofonimehjoseph@gmail.com

All arrangement will be made, as you are dealing with a professional in the exam/test case with 5 years experience

You can also meet me in person for negotiation and arrangement ( Toefl and GRE scores will be shown to you for proofs)
Don't delay and miss that scholarship again.

(1) (Reply)

Explain The Desirability Of Budgeting And Budgeting Control / Abu Post-ume / Naija Mentality And Post Ume!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.