Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Why I Want Mayweather In My Bed –maheeda - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Want Mayweather In My Bed –maheeda (1550 Views)

Odion Ighalo Meets Floyd Mayweather In Las Vegas (Pictured) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want Mayweather In My Bed –maheeda by dmcfilmworks: 7:02am On Sep 12, 2017
The narrative of Mayweather and Maheeda is just another classic example of how the self-styled Nigerian bad girl Maheeda has mastered the act of using trending issue and social media to gain attention to herself.
Hours after the epic and record breaking fight between Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor that Maheeda took to social media to indicate her interest in sleeping with the undefeated champion in these words “Okay now daddy, let’s do the main match in bed.”
The Rivers State born dancer and singer has cleared the air why she wants to bed the legendary boxer with money not being part of her motive “Mayweather is the type of man I like. I like them strong, determined and focused, and he looks like a man that would know how to treat a woman well in bed. Contrary to what people think, I’m not after him for his money, I just want him to give me some good loving. And I’m sure he would also enjoy the experience with me.
Source :: http://dmcfilmwork..co.ke/2017/09/why-i-want-mayweather-in-my-bed-maheeda.html?m=0

Re: Why I Want Mayweather In My Bed –maheeda by Settingz321(m): 7:03am On Sep 12, 2017
Ok continue
Re: Why I Want Mayweather In My Bed –maheeda by MrRichy(m): 7:04am On Sep 12, 2017
whether you like mayweather or June weather, e no concern us

olosho oshi

Re: Why I Want Mayweather In My Bed –maheeda by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 12, 2017
Someone should help with that meme abeg

grin
Re: Why I Want Mayweather In My Bed –maheeda by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 12, 2017
“Mayweather is the type of man I like. I like them strong, determined and focused, and he looks like a man that would know how to treat a woman well in bed. Contrary to what people think, I’m not after him for his money, I just want him to give me some good loving.

Naso...

Baba Mukaila, the mechanic in my street is also strong, determined and focused.

Re: Why I Want Mayweather In My Bed –maheeda by paiz: 7:48am On Sep 12, 2017
Attention seeker
Re: Why I Want Mayweather In My Bed –maheeda by mrbillz(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal Wots Ur Prediction / Relegation: Imminent Shake Up In 3sc / Manchester United Not My Last Job- Jose Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.