Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

When I Found Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When I Found Love (1063 Views)

How Gbenga Found Love / I Found Love Again / When I Love You Turns To I Hate You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Found Love by Rymadospar(f): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2017
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.NO PART OF THIS PUBLICATION SHOULD BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE WRITER.NO FOUL LANGUAGE PLEASE
Re: When I Found Love by GRACEGLORY: 3:23am On Sep 13, 2017
La beauté de la créativité

Creativity is not limited to craft, nor drawing or painting, it also extends to writing,
Painting with words to express oneself, either in letters or orally.

The group is to help us develop individually as our work or piece will be subject to constructive criticism
As well as debate, and advise. And also, to show case our piece as a couple of employers and others that needs
The services will also be among us in the group.

It's also a platform to teach, and shape us.

Send Whatsaap message to "0803 054 6462" to join.
Send message in this format: join writers group.

Cheers.
Re: When I Found Love by Rymadospar(f): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
Chapter One Mrs Adeyege and her first child and only son,Olukayode entered into the well-furnished,tiled and neatly arranged sitting room,it is an amazingly sight to behold. Akande,the gateman followed closely behind them carrying a huge leather bag.The young housemaid hurried out of the kitchen as she heard the voice of her madam. 'Welcome,ma',she greeted,kneeling before her madam Half ignoring the maid,the madam said,'Please take the travelling bag to the room we arranged,yesterday' 'Okay,ma',she curtsied,dashing into the room with bag. 'You can go back to your duty post',the madam said,facing the gateman. 'Alright,ma',he bowed and left She sat beside on the sofa and switched on the television with a remote control. 'Welcome home,Son' Excitedly,'Thank you,Mum.Whao!home sweet home! ,her beloved Son who just returned from the United States of America after a 2years course programme. Omosewa returned into the Sitting room. 'What should she get you to drink?' 'Hmm...a glass of scotch is okay' 'Do we still have scotch in the trolley?',madam Adeyege asked Omosewa. 'Yes,ma',She walked up to the trolley and poured a scotch whisky into a lead crystal glass.She approached Olukayode and handed him the glasscup. Sipping from the glasscup,he asked,'Mum,what of Adunola?'.Adunola is his younger sister whom he loved and cherished so much.He can lose a tooth for her sake. 'She has gone out with a friend of hers.She will be back in the evening' 'Okay' 'Please,go and prepare yam flour and gbegiri soup for my Son',facing the maid. Curtsied,the maid went into the kitchen. 'How did the 2years programme go?',she asked as soon as the maid was out of sight. 'It went perfectly Okay.I was in Chicago for the first one year for training and headed for California for the concluding year.I really enjoyed my stay in the two cities for the programmes' 'Thank God for seeing you through the 2years and bringing back safely to Nigeria' 'Glory be to God!' 'Mum,how was the company during my absence?',he changed the topic of the conversation. 'The company was doing good and the workers did their best especially the Assistant Managing Director who took your place during absence.Indeed,They are competent and loyal to you'. All smiles,he nodded,'That is impressive' 'So,when are you resuming to office?' 'Hmm...not so fast.I will resume next month.I still have one or two things to do' 'Okay' The maid,on the other hand set the dining table.She neatly placed the covered meal on the table.She walked up to them to inform the food is ready. 'Alright.Thanks',Olukayode said,flashing the maid an honest smile. 'Go and eat.After eating,take a shower and have some rest.We shall discuss later' 'Okay',he said as he moved to the dining table to quench his favourite missed Nigeria dish to satisfaction.TBC

1 Like

Re: When I Found Love by Nmaglit: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nice work
Re: When I Found Love by Rymadospar(f): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
Thanks
Re: When I Found Love by Shakyroh320(f): 3:53am On Sep 15, 2017
front space booked,more wisdom

(1) (Reply)

The Abomination - Episode 14 (semi Final) / Writers Needed For Long Term Contract / The Interesting Narrative Of The Life Of Olaudah Equiano, Or Gustavus Vas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.