Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Apart From Blog And Forum, Which Other Website Can Bring Earning? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apart From Blog And Forum, Which Other Website Can Bring Earning? (2088 Views)

The Gistlover Blog And The Social Media Menace - Arakunrin Ayoola Faseyi / 10 Tips To Improve The SEO Of Your Blog And Personal Brand / Can One Get A Quality Mattress(12/14 Inch Size) Apart From Mouka Or Vitafoam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apart From Blog And Forum, Which Other Website Can Bring Earning? by ntchub(m): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2017
Good Morning Friends,

Please friends, with your idea on web, apart from Blog and Forum which other website can one do to earn income?

Please i a help on that. I need a website that i will develop, within in the space of 1-4 months, the site will be popular....

Your comments are highly welcomed...

Thanks
Re: Apart From Blog And Forum, Which Other Website Can Bring Earning? by JohnNgene: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2017
What about an online market? Note that I didn't say "online store".

The idea is to give a real market near you an online presence. For instance, if you choose AlabaMarket.com, you go to Alaba Market, meet the store owners one on one, tell them about your website, charge them a token fee to advertise their business on the site and then work hard to make your site the must-go-to site for all visitors and intending-shoppers of Alaba market. Do you understand?

I experimented with this idea with a South-Eastern market two years ago but let it go because of lack of capital then. Sighs. So I want you to appreciate the fact that I'm offering you my brainchild here. Remember me in paradise. Financially o! Lol.

(1) (Reply)

End Time: Lesbian Pastors Get Married And Only God Knows (see Photos) / NON COLLATERAL LOANS FOR BUSINESSES IN LAGOS / Luggage Mix Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.