Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Stephen Odey Signs 4-Year Deal With FC Zurich - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Odey Signs 4-Year Deal With FC Zurich (18715 Views)

Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich / Oluwseyi Joseph Signs 4 Year Deal With Rangers / My Lil Brother Is Balling With FC Barcelona Lagos Team (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Odey Signs 4-Year Deal With FC Zurich by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Na e make Our players no get Value..when dem wan go Europe by force..the buying clubs dey always sense their desperation na e dey make dem dey drop small money to sigb them
when our league improve with the right structures players will not be desperate to move and it will help our economy cos of foreign exchange.....d South African, and top league in north africa...are good that if players are to move they get gud value for money...i hope our league reach dat stage wer players move for gud money...meanin our League she be on TV and d framework shd be rite
Re: Stephen Odey Signs 4-Year Deal With FC Zurich by Greenbullet(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
ApBlaze10:

Alexis Sanchez is fat and all Arsenal players are growing fat...does it mean they're lazy? In fact Arsenal players are now lazy guys because Chilea FAns said of Sanchez "You are becoming fat and lazy...." since he started dating his current girlfriend.

Arsenal fans please spare i dont intend to attack your team in anyway...am just trying to make a point....we have many other fat players in the top leagues in the world.
we dey quarrel ?
Re: Stephen Odey Signs 4-Year Deal With FC Zurich by lereinter(m): 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
when denmark window closes Jehovah opens swiss door
end to poverty

1 Like

Re: Stephen Odey Signs 4-Year Deal With FC Zurich by samtol4(m): 12:21am On Sep 13, 2017
HelenBee:
Ex school mate. I'm surprised.
is he 19 ?
Re: Stephen Odey Signs 4-Year Deal With FC Zurich by WesBreezy: 3:09am On Sep 13, 2017
iamrosheed:
Why Zurich ? He should av gone to monaco

wehdone sir
Re: Stephen Odey Signs 4-Year Deal With FC Zurich by HelenBee(f): 5:50am On Sep 13, 2017
samtol4:
is he 19 ?
No. Is it not obvious?

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Odey Signs 4-Year Deal With FC Zurich by myproperty(m): 7:44am On Sep 13, 2017
HelenBee:
Surprised? Oh! The age stuff, right!
Re: Stephen Odey Signs 4-Year Deal With FC Zurich by robosky02(m): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
myproperty:

Surprised? Oh! The age stuff, right!

but he could be the youngest even if he was your class mate cry
Re: Stephen Odey Signs 4-Year Deal With FC Zurich by bolade18(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
HelenBee:
Prolly you attended Yewa or Dairy Farm secondary school, Agege, Lagos. wink
Re: Stephen Odey Signs 4-Year Deal With FC Zurich by HelenBee(f): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
bolade18:

Prolly you attended Yewa or Dairy Farm secondary school, Agege, Lagos. wink
The two.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Odey Signs 4-Year Deal With FC Zurich by IgedeBushBoy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
iamozipatrick:
Which tribe
Either Igede from Benue or Cross River. That name "Odey" is peculiar to them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Demand N70m Ransom / Hazard Deal To Reach £130m With Bonuses And Add-ons — Report / Real Madrid Pulls Out Of Alisson’s Deal, To Go For Thibaut Courtois

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.