Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich (25374 Views)

Seyi Olofinjana: Super Eagles Have No Identity Under Rohr / "Arteta Is Doing A Great Job" - Arsenal Technical Director, Eduardo César / Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by robosky02(m): 8:27am On May 27, 2021
BREAKING: Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich

Switzerland side Grasshopper Club Zurich have appointed for Super Eagles midfielder Seyi Olofinjana as the new technical director.

The 40-year-old was most recently a loan manager at Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Olofinjana will take over the position of Technical Director at the Grasshopper Club Zurich with immediate effect and will be responsible for sports.

He is taking over the position of interim sports director from Jimmy Berisha, who is stepping back into his role as Managing Director.

”Olofinjana was active in his career as a player for Stoke City, Hull City and the Wolverhampton Wanderers, among others. After his active career, he worked for the Wolverhampton Wanderers in various positions. Most recently, he worked as a loan manager,”reads a statement on the club website.

“Olofinjana has played 56 times for the Nigerian national team and has two master’s degrees as sports director and project manager. Olofinjana is looking forward to the start in Zurich: “I’m delighted to be part of a historic club like GC. I hope we can re-establish GC at the top of the Super League together. ”

“Seyi Olofinjana will arrive in Zurich in the next few days. The first thing that will be dealt with is the appointment of a new head coach.

“The Grasshopper Club Zurich welcomes Seyi Olofinjana to Zurich and is looking forward to working together.”
https://www.completesports.com/breaking-olofinjana-appointed-technical-director-of-swiss-club-gc-zurich/

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by Amotolongbo(f): 8:49am On May 27, 2021
I just love this Olofinjana guy being a sensible and career person. How he was able to combine his academics (Chemical Engineering in Lautech) and professional football career.

I guess he has been one of the few graduates (if not only Nigerian university graduate) that ever played for the Super Eagles

190 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by PAWG(m): 8:52am On May 27, 2021
This girl, you too like football angry

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by Jh0wsef(m): 9:07am On May 27, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by SouthSouth1914: 9:07am On May 27, 2021
Congrats! Since Nigeria refuse to show appreciation for home grown talents, foreign countries would do!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by Gkay1(m): 9:08am On May 27, 2021
Congratulations to u

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by pascalbenz: 9:08am On May 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:08am On May 27, 2021
Olofinjana will take over the position of Technical Director at the Grasshopper Club Zurich with immediate effect and will be responsible for sports.
From all of us @[/b] : [b]CONGRATULATIONS on your new job Olofinjana.
This is only the beginning of more feat and success in your career.
Go and shine Seyi George Olofinjana

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by chidiebube107: 9:08am On May 27, 2021
cheesy
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by KingOdart(m): 9:08am On May 27, 2021
Congratulation

1 Like

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by Nobody: 9:09am On May 27, 2021
Congrats my Man
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by seeker121(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2021
Congratulations to him wish him success.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by richidinho(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2021
grin

I still remember this guy when Amodu was super eagles coach

Dude will not deliver but he is first to be invited to camp

Congrats shaa

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by chukslawrence(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2021
Congratulations to him. Olofinjawaya that year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by Teejay13(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2021
Nigerians always making us proud outside of the shores.

Good one!
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by mzBEAM(f): 9:09am On May 27, 2021
Southerners making Nigerians proud since 1914.

Fulani foolfoolde terrorists will not like this news.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by rottable(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2021
9ice one olofinjana.... So this man has two masters and some people are still saying Education is a scam.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by meritadavize1(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2021
Nice one
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by 151487made(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I just love this Olofinjana guy being a sensible and career person. How he was able to combine his academics (Chemical Engineering in Lautech) and professional football career.

I guess he has been one of the few graduates (if not only Nigeria university graduate) that ever played for the Super Eagles
mutiu adepoju nko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by Siwisheswereesh: 9:10am On May 27, 2021
Congrats to him
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:10am On May 27, 2021
post=102105052:

From all of us @[/b] : [b]CONGRATULATIONS on your new job Olofinjana.
This is only the beginning of more feat and success in your career.
Go and shine.

Why did you run away from that Nyesome Wike thread?

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by juman(m): 9:11am On May 27, 2021
I am seriously happy.
I wish our nigerian coaches would be leading coaches in the world.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by phemmyfour: 9:12am On May 27, 2021
The power of education

1 Like

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by Iruobean(m): 9:13am On May 27, 2021
cheesy
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by Bahrain: 9:13am On May 27, 2021
That name rings bell.

I wish him Goodluck
Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by ukpahu(m): 9:13am On May 27, 2021
He is my class mate

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich by Iruobean(m): 9:13am On May 27, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi, John Ogu Arrive Camp, Moses Out Of Congo Friendly / France Vs Australia FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (4 - 1) On 22nd November 2022 / "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.