Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,625 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Who Is The Celebrity That U Dream Of Sleeping With :) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Celebrity That U Dream Of Sleeping With :) (811 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) / Who Is That 9ja (male) Celebrity That Gat The Best Swag?? / Meet The Celebrity That Did bosom Implant(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Celebrity That U Dream Of Sleeping With :) by lordbayor(m): 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2010
Well as for me just as OLU MAINTAIN said in one of his song tittle FANTASY i decided to bring up this topic up because i know so many people would have some celebrity they dream of either dating of having intimacy with smiley 

please endeavor to upload pictures too so that we can all see smiley

As i want to just have intimacy with Maria Carey 

And probably date JOJO lol

Re: Who Is The Celebrity That U Dream Of Sleeping With :) by mamagee3(f): 12:25am On Feb 27, 2010
Comon, now don't be a jobless being
Get a job and keep your brain warming up. . .
This is definitely not the best way to get busy.
Re: Who Is The Celebrity That U Dream Of Sleeping With :) by suxes2005(m): 3:08am On Feb 27, 2010
Hmnnnnnnnnn

As for me oooo, I will love to av h2h talk
with Doen Moen!

SHALOM
Re: Who Is The Celebrity That U Dream Of Sleeping With :) by TBGUY: 12:09am On Feb 28, 2010
1. Kelly Rowland
2. Amber ( khanyes girl)
3. Beyonce ( have you seen the video phone video)

id like to have them all at the same time, does that make me pervert?. . . . grin
Re: Who Is The Celebrity That U Dream Of Sleeping With :) by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 28, 2010
I'm having a hard time understanding the purpose of some of these threads.
What exactly are we supposed to gain from this?
Re: Who Is The Celebrity That U Dream Of Sleeping With :) by lordbayor(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2010
Yield:

I'm having a hard time understanding the purpose of some of these threads.
What exactly are we supposed to gain from this?

Well thread are for enlightenment and some are for fun , u not so passionate as i am also , that this thread is here doesn't make someone dumb , at least after the whole issues and drama happening around the world one way or the other we have to have fun and this is just part of it ,
Girl u better relief ur mind because no matter what we argue and debate here it will NEVER change Nigeria until, ask the UNTIL then i will tell u , "it never been said out until it been asked"

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Saved Me From Spiritual Attack - Paul Play Dairo / She Said Se Ain't No Gold Digger But She Ain't Dating No Broke Broke / Make’em Say Wow! Uche Jumbo On The Cover Of Wow! Mag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.