Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Bobrisky Reveals How He Got 15million To Celebrate His Birthday. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reveals How He Got 15million To Celebrate His Birthday. (1024 Views)

I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle / Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) / Wiliams Uchemba Buys N15m Mercedes Benz 2016 To Celebrate His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Reveals How He Got 15million To Celebrate His Birthday. by Laveda(f): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nigerian Male Barbie,Bobrisky who shared new photos on Instagram also revealed where he got N15 Million to celebrate his birthday last weekend.

Bobrisky who also dished out an advice to prospective slay queens out there, wrote;

“Some girls need to come take lessons from d baddest on how to slay. All d money  that was wasted on my birthday was spend by my BAE and some mugu that want to waste their money .I did not spend a pen from my account. Reasons is because am d baddest. Girl stop f**king for cheap cash”

“La hot . I control where d money is. Stop f**king man-hood because u want it. f**k to change ur life”

See more here.

http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/09/12/bobrisky-reveals-how-he-got-15million-he-spent-on-his-birthday/

Lalasticlala, Fynestboi.

Re: Bobrisky Reveals How He Got 15million To Celebrate His Birthday. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
At least she he admits taking dick.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Reveals How He Got 15million To Celebrate His Birthday. by Tamarapetty(f): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
ritual material

i blame the useless fahgsss

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reveals How He Got 15million To Celebrate His Birthday. by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Tamarapetty:
ritual material

i blame the useless fahgsss
Your crush tongue
Re: Bobrisky Reveals How He Got 15million To Celebrate His Birthday. by Tamarapetty(f): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Your crush tongue
you're my crush undecided

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reveals How He Got 15million To Celebrate His Birthday. by Tamarapetty(f): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Your crush tongue

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reveals How He Got 15million To Celebrate His Birthday. by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Tamarapetty:
ILY babe

(1) (Reply)

P'square's Split - - The Cause And The Aftermath. (exclusive Photos) / Fellow Nairaland, Do You Think Wizkid Is Overrated (drop Your Honest Commen / Singer Waconzy Comes For Bobrisky Over Poor Spelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.