Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,922 members, 7,848,736 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

I Like Old Men Because They Don't Last Long In Bed- Mzbel Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Like Old Men Because They Don't Last Long In Bed- Mzbel Says (450 Views)

Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last / Toyin Abraham, Cee-C, Nengi Dress Like ‘Old Stars’ To Aki & Pawpaw Premier (Pix) / Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like Old Men Because They Don't Last Long In Bed- Mzbel Says by Amiedoris(f): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
The 37-year-old Ghanaian singer, Belinda Nana Ekua Amoah, popularly known as Mzbel, had said that getting married is not readily in her plans.

Speaking Monday in an interview to Joy FM with Lexis Bill, Mzbel said she is currently in a healthy relationship which is equal to marriage.

She said although many believe she is old enough to be married by now, it is not a priority for her.

Mzbel is dating old man says they don't last long in bed.

In her words:
“Marriage is not a priority but if it happens, why not,” she noted and added that she is in a healthy relationship which she is enjoying.

Although she won’t disclose the identity of the man in her life currently, the singer had said in a couple of interviews that older men are her taste.

She said; “I am an old man’s girlfriend. Everybody in Ghana knows that I don’t date young guys. If you are a young guy and I date you, I might break your heart. I like old men. They are very gentle. “They don’t also like sex. They can’t even have sex for long. You know, I don’t like sex like that. I like sex once in a while,” she concluded.

For more, visit: www.opaquelife.com

Re: I Like Old Men Because They Don't Last Long In Bed- Mzbel Says by Crownadex(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
humm you said that but it's hardly for us to believe slay queen like you

but in other side .... Another woman food might be another woman poison
Re: I Like Old Men Because They Don't Last Long In Bed- Mzbel Says by smartty68(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
A Story of An Olosho cheesy
Re: I Like Old Men Because They Don't Last Long In Bed- Mzbel Says by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
This is interesting. Other women are looking for men to last long.

To each his own.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic – Simi / Ramsey Noah Makes Case For Cinemas / Nollywood Actress Clocks A Year Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.