Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,934 members, 7,952,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Birthday Girl Is Turned Into A FIREBALL When Family Cover Her In String - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Birthday Girl Is Turned Into A FIREBALL When Family Cover Her In String (683 Views)

My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) / Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding. / For Her 16th Birthday, Girl Gets A Range Rover From Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Girl Is Turned Into A FIREBALL When Family Cover Her In String by Ore000: 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Birthday girl is turned into a FIREBALL when family cover her in silly-string as she blows out her candles
The girl is surrounded by loved ones on her 11th birthday when disaster happens
After a rendition of 'Happy Birthday', she is covered in silly string by her family
The string ignites after coming into contact with her birthday cake candles
By GARETH DAVIES FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 09:07 BST, 12 September 2017 | UPDATED: 12:14 BST, 12 September 2017

shares
View comments
A little girl celebrating her birthday was turned into a human fireball when a stunt next to the cake went horribly wrong.

Footage of the party, believed to have taken place in Argentina, emerged online showing the girl surrounded by her loved ones as she celebrated her 11th birthday.

After a rendition of 'Happy Birthday' in Spanish, the girl is covered in silly string by family members.

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads
The string bursts into flames and engulfs her after coming into contact with the candles on the cake.

Video playing bottom right...
Loaded: 0%Progress: 0%0:12
Pause
Unmute
Current Time 0:12
/
Duration Time 0:36
Fullscreen
ExpandClose
The girl engulfed in flames when the birthday party, believed to be in Argentina, goes horribly wrong +4
The girl engulfed in flames when the birthday party, believed to be in Argentina, goes horribly wrong

The girl blows out her candles +4
The birthday girl bombarded with silly string +4
The girl blows out her candles (left) and is then bombarded with silly string (pictured right)

RELATED ARTICLES
Previous
Next

Ex-prostitute who had party with Wayne Rooney is...

'It was like the people from Fyre Festival decided to throw...
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
The girl was standing behind a cake decorated with a number of emojis, the number 11 in candles and two firework-type fountain candles.

Although most of the silly string stuck to the girl as planned, remnants of it came into contact with the cake and acted as as fuse.

The video quickly cuts out as family member rush towards the girl to pat the flames down as the younger children scream.

It is not clear whether or not the girl suffered injuries.

The girl's family rush to pat down the flames after the birthday party turned into a nightmare +4
The girl's family rush to pat down the flames after the birthday party turned into a nightmare

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4875506/Little-girl-celebrating-birthday-turned-FIREBALL.html#ixzz4sTnlhmGN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

(1) (Reply)

GENUINE HP PRINTER, TONERS, INKS AND KEYBOARDS. ALL IN ONE STORE. (pics) / Northern Nigerian Ladies Reel Under Drug Addiction / Will My Husband To Be Ever Loved My Children From My Boy Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.