Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) (45361 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / My Marriage Is Stressing Me / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by yungzed360(m): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2023
This is my girl. Our problems are she most times receives calls and chats with lots of guys and she lies to me alot, I've told her severally to stop and always tell me as it is, although I get angry very easily bt it would be better to digest the truth than lies cus it's hurt me a lot. So I've broken up with her many times and she sometimes swear never to come back again. But after a few days or weeks. She will come begging, calling and texting again and then I keep forgiven her.

Below is a screenshots of our most recent quarrels when she came back begging and the reason for the quarrel was she was at my house when another guy called again, and she couldnt tell the guy she was at her boyfriend's house even though the guy kept asking where she went, she only said she went out.

What exactly could be the problem?
Is it me? Is it her? I'm I too over protective or feeling insecure? Please guys what should I do?

24 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Coolsat(m): 8:41am On Jun 09, 2023
I hate that last paragraph, who are the rest and how was she able to come to that conclusion? Mehn I can't deal sha

327 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by yungzed360(m): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2023
Coolsat:
I hate that last paragraph, who are the rest and how was she able to come to that conclusion? Mehn I can't deal sha

The entire thing is just so frustrating bro

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Slynation(m): 8:51am On Jun 09, 2023
Text like this are meant to discourage you...!! "What if she never finds a man like you" means she will forever be weighing her options until she finds someone she presume better than you...

You are different from the rest means she has tested and carried out a full experiment of the rest for her to draw that conclusion... grin

351 Likes 30 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by yungzed360(m): 8:56am On Jun 09, 2023
Slynation:
Text like this are meant to discourage you...!! "What if she never finds a man like you" means she will forever be weighing her options until she finds someone she presume better than you...

You are different from the rest means she has tested and carried out a full experiment of the rest for her to draw that conclusion... grin

What do I do bro?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by BATified2023: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:
This is my girl. Our problems are she most times receives calls and chats with lots of guys and she lies to me alot, I've told her severally to stop and always tell me as it is, although I get angry very easily bt it would be better to digest the truth than lies cus it's hurt me a lot. So I've broken up with her many times and she sometimes swear never to come back again. But after a few days or weeks. She will come begging, calling and texting again and then I keep forgiven her.

Below is a screenshots of our most recent quarrels when she came back begging and the reason for the quarrel was she was at my house when another guy called again, and she couldnt tell the guy she was at her boyfriend's house even though the guy kept asking where she went, she only said she went out.

Is it me? Is it her? I'm I too over protective or feeling insecure? Please guys what should I do?
u are just a mumu, that’s all

Even after clearly seeing she’s not holy u still dey mumu n she dey press your mumu botton, don’t u know u can get someone who will truly appreciate u for who u are

For every stupid girl u meet there’s another good girl around d corner, never settle for bullshit

252 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Slynation(m): 9:06am On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

What do I do bro?
There will be a time when you will only have one option at your disposal, and that is to move on.

No one can tame a lady, let alone an adventurous and materialistic lady, if Ashawo dey her eye, there is nothing you can do about it.

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Foreverme5221: 9:24am On Jun 09, 2023
Stay away from her, those guys are sleeping with her too. Unless she's just a pass-time

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2023
grin. Omoh, this one na HD version of relationship na grin very clear, yet,this nigha ain't seeing no shiit angry

The video is very obvious before you, yet you still get mind dey ask question grin. Op,the truth is that that banny of yours belongs to all of "US",and I hope you understand what I mean by that? Because I see no reason why my banny wouldn't tell a guy on the phone categorically that she's with her guy instead of beating around the bush.. She must be definitely lashing that nigha for real.. undecided. Try use your head before one mumu banny go begin use am break kernel undecided

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

Yet we have another Young FoooL here.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by samwash(m): 11:59am On Jun 09, 2023
@Op, you dey see all this red flag, you still dey put your head for the relationship, he be like say you get very low self esteem.
You can't settle for less.
Many guys these days think with their dik.
Puci boys everywhere

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by LadyRosa2(f): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lol...

Nigerian guys una too love eeeeeh!
Contrary to what they perceive to be on online, a huge majority of Nigerian guys between the age of 17- 32 are very insecure, and love struck easily. When they are foolish, its actually disgusting, little wonder their age mate in girls at a point jumps far above their age mates eventually.

A peep at romance section we see young men with excruciating low self esteem, so strong that their only defence to a female who is giving them stress is to call her a 'LovePeddler' out of frustration and that's it.

Nigerian girls are straight forward this days.Them no say biological clock dey tick, so they are either for the cash or the marriage.No time for love no go bring money or marriage.

You dey call naija babe ashawo, make e begin pain am about kini Kon? *Rolls eyes*

See this one na, maybe na one Akara babe they give am headache.

For guys wey no no girls wey them dey call Akara Babe, na those girls wey dey use like 4 different showty colour of attach make hair.Their fav that pink and blue. tongue

19 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by felong(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
She belongs to the streets Let her be. grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by dynicks(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by N3TRAL: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
I don't know how you guys do it.

The inability to communicate through texts in proper English and poor composition skills turn me off.

How can an adult write without punctuation?

I think the said girl isn't academically or emotionally intelligent.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by ecomalchemistt(m): 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Dump her, hustle like an orphan...make some money and watch how they flock you.

I just hope Too much sense won't kill me.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by slawomir: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Damnnn niggarrrr
Common boy

Stop worrying yourself over a woman whereabouts and who calls her and who she hangs out with
If you continue to do that to any woman the they will continue to that shit and even make it worse

Because it makes you look like a weak man

The funny thing is that if you don't care about what women do that is exactly when they start behaving themselves and loving you the more

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by TemplarLandry: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lol.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Nahunger(m): 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
SIMP
🀦

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Evestar200(f): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
You are already seeing the signs that she is cheating on you and you are there seeking for advise.

Wait until she dumps your fucking ass after using you for the main time.

Can't even spend a month in a relationship where the person I'm dating is receiving countless calls from the opposite sex.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by slowice(m): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
Oga move.... Haba!! You Wan die young?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

You already know what to do and you're still asking for advice...oya continue with her infact after now go and spend all your savings on her because she deserves it

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Rubyjade: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
wink
Marry Her ASAP

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by ItisWell22(f): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
The β€œadvance DNA” guy will tell you the truth.

Wait for him, or better still; summon him. πŸ₯±

It is well with your soul… 😒

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by goodnessme1(f): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
Marry herπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by JohnnyPalmer: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by ukaface(f): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
Na person wey don chop belleful dey do love matters

Me laidis still dey find breakfast

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by schoolboymatt(m): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
u still neva know weti dey sup?
cheesy

You see this statement: what if I never find someone like you e deep pass the way you dey reason am.

she has you now, she is still trying out others to see if she can get a better version of you.
her fear is not 'not spending the rest of her life with you', but rather 'not finding another you'

open you eye guy

your babe na ashawo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by sojayy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
U r her security, she dey knack other guys..... Run o

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation / Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. / Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.