Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,620 members, 7,770,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:32 PM

Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo (43655 Views)

Emmanuel Odunlami Murdered By Robbers In UK Over ‘Fake’ £300k Watch / Port Harcourt Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Months Imprisonment (Photo) / Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by ollydee: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
angryless than 3years imprisonment, is dat all?? I think it should be more than that
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by Uyi168: 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Osahon7:
NCAN reporting Live from the ancient city of Benin
..osahon..
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by ajahinnousa(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
not surprised, always them,messing around with credit cards
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by Sampalo: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
kennygee:
Three crimes dragging us back in this country.

Corruption

Drug trafficking

Internet Fraud

If we can mete out the death penalties for these crimes, things would be better.
But then, our judicial system sucks.

HAUSA FOR CORRUPTION
IGBO FOR DRUG TRAFFICKING
YORUBA FOR INTERNET FRAUD
HMMMM NAIJA sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by able20(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Must it be a Yoruba man/woman always anything fraud

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by Victar(m): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
dainformant:
Alexander Akinyele
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by matty01: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
Why not look for a legitimate means of livelihood instead of doing yahoo yahoo?
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by Anticabal: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

Agents of change, progressive accommodator, he was helping accommodate the credit cards.

Lmao! grin grin
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by Gbanj11: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
If the arrest was made almost a year ago, how is this info i need right nowundecided
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ipob yoot spotted.
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by Emestar1999: 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Na Igbo?
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by samo1516: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
How many of dis yahoo guys av bin jailed in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by nduboss(m): 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Bomb him fast no time
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by longerthroat(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
NCA (name checkers association,) dey England too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by Abubaka50(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Even this man that looks like jamaican claims naija boy. Nigeria the headquaters of all crimes
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by juzzy8600: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
dakeskese:

All these fraudsters... All they do is, even though hidden, just to impress numerous ladies.

Sit down and think about them.
They want the good life.
They want to hang out in clubs with girls.
They want expensive materials and jewellery to impress ladies.

I never took it as a serious menace until I came to the West... Its damn rampant here.

O ma se o!

Which ladies..go to the hood and pick up your ride
Its for the class boy
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by raphy(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
when the bush meat finally catch the hunter...

no be small thing na lazy guys work. trying to reap where they did not sow..
but he have bleep many whyt chicks there..already...
and may guys too are still hiding.
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by balogun16(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Free my nigga. Na d street. We all dey d street one or two ways
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by muyiwaojo1(m): 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Oya.... Awon Eyan hush puppy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by April4th(m): 12:19am On Sep 13, 2017
Na dem. P:S I nor call names o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by okerekeikpo: 12:48am On Sep 13, 2017
Na them
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by kezy58: 12:55am On Sep 13, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

Agents of change, progressive accommodator, he was helping accommodate the credit cards.

Bros no vex but did you ve to quote the whole article? undecided
Mrchippychappy:

Bros no vex but did you ve to quote the whole article?
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by Smartjob1(f): 3:18am On Sep 13, 2017
Leave crime and get a better job.

Looking for that dream job? Easy HR solutions? Find one here. See my signature.
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by seangy4konji: 3:48am On Sep 13, 2017
we r still learners when it comes to yahoo..average 18 year old boy in egypt has millions bulk list....

Egypt,russia,Ukraine,the whole north africa and east Europe....na because we like to enjoy...best hackers are from Russia and Egypt/Isreal...abeg free nigeria and lets have some peace.

If you doubt me then go to egypt or Morocco they are always in cafe so as not to be traced to their wifi...no casting...

eni shashe loun wo Gucci.

omo to be she daaada a gba Gucci.

PS...DONT PORTRAY NIGERIA IN A BAD LIGHT....JUST OE OF FEW.
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by stanley000: 4:06am On Sep 13, 2017
kennygee:
Three crimes dragging us back in this country.

Corruption

Drug trafficking

Internet Fraud

If we can mete out the death penalties for these crimes, things would be better.

But then, our judicial system sucks.
Death penalty for wetin?? Fraud?? Its like ur head is paining you. You might as well use the deatg penalty for domestic violience.

E-diot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by stanley000: 4:11am On Sep 13, 2017
seangy4konji:
we r still learners when it comes to yahoo..average 18 year old boy in egypt has millions bulk list....

Egypt,russia,Ukraine,the whole north africa and east Europe....na because we like to enjoy...best hackers are from Russia and Egypt/Isreal...abeg free nigeria and lets have some peace.

If you doubt me then go to egypt or Morocco they are always in cafe so as not to be traced to their wifi...no casting...

eni shashe loun wo Gucci.

omo to be she daaada a gba Gucci.

PS...DONT PORTRAY NIGERIA IN A BAD LIGHT....JUST OE OF FEW.
I dey tell you bro. There is this egypt group i joined on whatsapp,mhen those guys dey hot. The kind of things them they talk n the links they post baffles me. Nigeria are just good in finishing stuffs. Egypt carders are lords and you are right they dont use the phone or system, they would rather use someone's own that is hardly noticable n tracable
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by steam74: 4:17am On Sep 13, 2017
Toofan007:
Alex Akinyele ke? No be one time Minister for sport of Nigeria name be that?
One time Minister of Information.
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by Leez(m): 4:52am On Sep 13, 2017
dainformant:
A Nigerian fraudster who threw a wallet full of bogus credit cards out of his window when officers of the National Crime Agency NCA officers arrived to arrest him has been jailed for two years and four months. Alexander Akinyele, 37, of Doncaster Place, Barrow-in-Furness, had earlier pleaded guilty to ten fraud offences, a Computer Misuse Act Offence and to possession of a false ID with intent.

According to the NCA, officers arrived at Akinyele’s home in August 2016. Moments before his arrest, Akinyele threw a wallet containing eight fraudulent credit and store cards and a forged driving licence out of a window.

The subsequent NCA investigation revealed he had possession of 500 valid usernames and passwords for online Sky accounts and the same number for BT accounts which he had bought on the internet.

During their search of Akinyele’s house, NCA officers found he had also stolen several peoples’ personal details, including those of a 74-year-old man, in order to set up bank and credit card accounts and to buy access to Netflix and Argos.

Sentencing him today at Preston Crown Court, Judge Heather Lloyd described Akinyele's criminal activity as "a persistent and serious offence."

NCA officer Andrew Shorrock said: “Akinyele used other people’s identities for financial gain, including that of a 74-year-old man. When Akinyele finally had to accept responsibility himself he resorted to really quite desperate measures, throwing evidence out of the window.

“The effect of ID fraud on victims, who are often the most vulnerable in our society, can last for a long time. But there are simple steps you can take to reduce your chances of being a victim.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/nigerian-fraudster-sentenced-jail-uk-credit-card-scam-identity-theft-photos.html
grin grin
d sophisticated ppl
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by Maski87: 5:39am On Sep 13, 2017
Only 2years and in Nigeria we want to kill yahoo boy
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by henrinity(m): 6:32am On Sep 13, 2017
Osahon7:
NCAN reporting Live from the ancient city of Benin
People like you with this NCAN mentality should be banned for life from this forum.
Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2017
stanley000:
Death penalty for wetin?? Fraud?? Its like ur head is paining you. You might as well use the deatg penalty for domestic violience.

E-diot

My dear, everyone is entitled to an opinion, I made an opinion without insulting you or any other person. If I choose to sink to your level, you wouldn't match me.

Just walk away.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo by chuggy(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2017
dakeskese:

All these fraudsters... All they do is, even though hidden, just to impress numerous ladies.

Sit down and think about them.
They want the good life.
They want to hang out in clubs with girls.
They want expensive materials and jewellery to impress ladies.

I never took it as a serious menace until I came to the West... Its damn rampant here.

O ma se o!
You never see the ones wey dey invest...na why!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) / Suspected Ritualist Caught Collecting Fresh Faeces In Ekiti (Disturbing Pics) / UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.