Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Wickedness Of The Young Shall Grow Motors - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wickedness Of The Young Shall Grow Motors (1491 Views)

BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) / Young Shall Grow Bus Driver Drank & Smoked Before Accident – Survivor Recounts / Another Worst Experience With The Young Shall Grow Motors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wickedness Of The Young Shall Grow Motors by ezenwajunior(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Myself and other passengers boarded a mini bus from The Young park in Wuse zone 5 Abuja enroute Owerri. On getting to Lokoja, where travellers usually eat and buy stuffs, a mechanic mounted our bus and started some repairs. The vehicle went through that process for another 30mins until it became manageable. We managed this rickety bus until we got to Enugu state, Nike lake, Alulu village junction, "Another level" precisely and the bus gave up.

It might interest you to know that we left Abuja at about 7:20am, and arrived the spot where the bus broke down around 3:10pm. At exactly 5:25pm, the bus driver was yet to resurface after disappearing. We were not told what exactly the fault was because the car was able to start but couldn't move. The driver was no where to be found all through our period of distress. We called their office numbers in the tickets, no response. Not even one of their buses cared to stop and know what really happened as obtained in other transport companies. Some passengers angrily left. I couldn't have paid the amount I paid at the park in Abuja and I will be spending another money to enter Owerri simply because of mismanagement by a renowned company. Am really pissed. Am not planning to sleep in Enugu because I heard there was bomb blast in the state yesterday. Moreso, operation Python Dance is at its peak in the East.

Anybody who knows YSG boss, Manager, or Top management official should please ask them to refund me. Am really annoyed. A journey of 8hours has turned to almost 13hours.

Assuming the bus even used AC all through our journey, my vexation would have been mild. This particular bus I boarded came out from the mechanic yesterday from what I heard at the park yet the driver decided to hit the road without proper testing. Remember we are heading to Owerri but at about 5:30pm, myself and other passengers are still in Enugu. At what time are we going to arrive 9th mile. What do I even say about Enugu -Ph expressway that FG has ruled off. So you can calculate when I will arrive since they are yet to transfer us or repair the broken down bus.

Please I would be most grateful if this my complain gets to YSG Boss. In the pictures are different views of the said bus I entered.

May the good Lord guide Us....

Re: Wickedness Of The Young Shall Grow Motors by Swegzfreak: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
undecided
Re: Wickedness Of The Young Shall Grow Motors by udoka55555: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Really sad.... I am in the same situation now..boarded their bus to Lagos.....the driver is doing pick and drop....the young motors too

(1) (Reply)

University Student Arrives On Donkey Due To Fuel Price Hike / Doomsday Bunkers: Is This Why Billionaires Are Running To New Zealand? / Riots In Owerri (Extreme caution) Please remove the pics!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.