Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls (45629 Views)

We Should All Be Making Whatsapp Calls Instead Of Regular Phone Calls / 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami / 5 Ways You Answer Phone Call In Public That Make You Look Local (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
Now,you know how to get the message fast to the brain of that very annoying person...slap the right ear since the brain is closer to it.
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by muller101(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
Na left I de use by the way
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by Emeka71(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
Very good.
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by Gegz(m): 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello Guys, its your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

I'm sure you have heard about the fact that you should use only your left ear to answer phone calls for some reasons or maybe one reason (the hoax is all over the internet by the way).

According to some researchers, the Apollo Medical Team to be precise, your brain is closer to the right ear, so if you use the right ear to answer phone calls, then your brain will be more prone to radiations (remember they told us that radiation gave rats cancer the last time. Wow!!!).

So, your favorite health blogger took his time to dig out some skeletons, to find the truth about which ear you should use to answer your phone calls, is it left or right?

Now, it makes more sense to answer phone calls with your left hand because your right hand could necessarily be busy, but that should not be a must.

So, according to online and offline sources, you can answer your phones calls with any ear or hand you choose.

The research done by the Apollo Medical Team did not carry any evidence that should make you panic in anyway.

What about radiation to my brain?

Actually, you shouldn't be worried about that, instead you should be worrying about the phone you are using (if you permit me to say worrying).

The image below shows radiation pattern in talking positions. At (a) 0.8 GHz, (b) 1.8 GHz with the right hand. At (c) 0.8 GHz, (d) 1.8GHz with the left hand.

As you can there is no difference in radiation patterns even if you answer with your left ear or right ear or even if you put the phone on your head (Wait! that is not an option).

So, what you should be worried about. The phones you are using. And it is not the radiation you should be worried about, but getting the best signal.

Here are some graphs I was able to dig out you should look into.

Copyright: Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor (realfitbody.com

Yea, you may not understand all that, well I didn't understand it all either. But here is what you should note.

Some phone brands work better on the right side while others on the left side. So in case you are falling to get a good signal you might want to switch over.

For example

HTC Desire performs better on the right side for all band.
iPhones depend on the frequencies for better performance
same goes for many phone brands like Sony, Samsung, Xiaomi and Nexus.

Note: if you phone is less than 10% then the phone receives maximum radiation, you should be careful about the amount of radiation you absorb to reduce the risk of having health complications, so its better to charge it up or switch to another battery.

So there you have it

A bit technical, but I hope I simplified it enough for you all

I remain your favorite Health Blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Source: http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/Use-this-ear-answer-phone-calls.html

Whats your advice on the use of earpiece instead?
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by FitnessDoctor: 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Gegz:

Whats your advice on the use of earpiece instead?
You can still use your phone on any ear.
Read the article on my blog and you will see pictures that explain why.
You can also switch to ear piece they normally carry less radiation and can never be of any harm.
You can also join me on my blog. I normally post new articles from 7am every morning.
See you there
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by Emyjeze(m): 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
undecidedbuh shina people talk say phone no dey give cancer na. . . Wer ah wan stand nw
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by RapportNaija(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
To understand what OP is talking about, go read Cancer: Why you should only receive calls with your left ear
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
MrUgo34324223:
Fixed Games are real, just that it doesnt come often, it takes time to pull out a great deal....see details below

You should be richer than Neymer by now. Make your millions since you have the games and stop disturbing us..Na by force to play ticket?? Scammer of life
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by Emekayoung(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Nice
This ur signature sef,na wa oo. I couldnt even find u on facebook..
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by Bimpe29: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
Thanks for this precious reminder.
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by uwa244(m): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
Quite informative.
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by FitnessDoctor: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
RapportNaija:
To understand what OP is talking about, go read Cancer: Why you should only receive calls with your left ear
Thats not what i am talking about, but thank you for your effort to make them understand. you will be suprised that most people did not read the article, but scrolled through it.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by shititis(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello Guys, its your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

I'm sure you have heard about the fact that you should use only your left ear to answer phone calls for some reasons or maybe one reason (the hoax is all over the internet by the way).

According to some researchers, the Apollo Medical Team to be precise, your brain is closer to the right ear, so if you use the right ear to answer phone calls, then your brain will be more prone to radiations (remember they told us that radiation gave rats cancer the last time. Wow!!!).

So, your favorite health blogger took his time to dig out some skeletons, to find the truth about which ear you should use to answer your phone calls, is it left or right?

Now, it makes more sense to answer phone calls with your left hand because your right hand could necessarily be busy, but that should not be a must.

So, according to online and offline sources, you can answer your phones calls with any ear or hand you choose.

The research done by the Apollo Medical Team did not carry any evidence that should make you panic in anyway.

What about radiation to my brain?

Actually, you shouldn't be worried about that, instead you should be worrying about the phone you are using (if you permit me to say worrying).

The image below shows radiation pattern in talking positions. At (a) 0.8 GHz, (b) 1.8 GHz with the right hand. At (c) 0.8 GHz, (d) 1.8GHz with the left hand.

As you can there is no difference in radiation patterns even if you answer with your left ear or right ear or even if you put the phone on your head (Wait! that is not an option).

So, what you should be worried about. The phones you are using. And it is not the radiation you should be worried about, but getting the best signal.

Here are some graphs I was able to dig out you should look into.

Copyright: Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor (realfitbody.com

Yea, you may not understand all that, well I didn't understand it all either. But here is what you should note.

Some phone brands work better on the right side while others on the left side. So in case you are falling to get a good signal you might want to switch over.

For example

HTC Desire performs better on the right side for all band.
iPhones depend on the frequencies for better performance
same goes for many phone brands like Sony, Samsung, Xiaomi and Nexus.

Note: if you phone is less than 10% then the phone receives maximum radiation, you should be careful about the amount of radiation you absorb to reduce the risk of having health complications, so its better to charge it up or switch to another battery.

So there you have it

A bit technical, but I hope I simplified it enough for you all

I remain your favorite Health Blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Source: http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/Use-this-ear-answer-phone-calls.html

Plausible medical sound judgement.
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by sarcasticwhyte(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
paiz:
Something must kill a man
even If it is just ebola
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by kadree(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Thats not what i am talking about, but thank you for your effort to make them understand. you will be suprised that most people did not read the article, but scrolled through it.
I think you have some good point up there though, m still gng to do more personal findings. Have always heard well when using my phone( Infinix Note 2) on the right ear compare to the left which sometimes gets me confused. I hear well with the Nokia on both ears. Thanks for this.
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by MfonIrocks: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
Fitness doctor, I'v known dis since I was a kid. Stop takin "unearned" glory 4 someone else's research work..
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by jerome263: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
okay na, but check my signature for real news
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by FitnessDoctor: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
kadree:

I think you have some good point up there though, m still gng to do more personal findings. Have always heard well when using my phone( Infinix Note 2) on the right ear compare to the left which sometimes gets me confused. I hear well with the Nokia on both ears. Thanks for this.
you are welcome. you can also join me on my blog. I normally post new articles from 7am every morning. Stay Healthy Stay Wise
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by FitnessDoctor: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
MfonIrocks:
Fitness doctor, I'v known dis since I was a kid. Stop takin "unearned" glory 4 someone else's research work..
I dont understand what you mean by unearned, but if you read the article you will see that i said that i went to dig up some skeletons meaning i went to do research and bring out the truth to those who were confused. You can also join me on my blog i always post new articles from 7am in the morning
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by FitnessDoctor: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
shititis:
Plausible medical sound judgement.
Thank you so much
I hope you can join me on my blog, I normally post new articles from 7am every morning
Hope to see you there
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by Bsideboi(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
How about left handed people.I heard their brains are towards the right side of their skull.
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by Joel3(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
the best is ear piece or handfree. it takes the phone away from your Brain.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
Daboywizzy:
This guy will copy poo from google enter nairaland ... be forming doctor...

****picks Race***

For me..he is better than you!!
See your silly statement.. So if he copies poo..Google searches out poo abi??
Try work from home using your data...
E go pay you..
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by koskilala: 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
We all must die someday, but dont hasten urs, stay healthy stay alive..
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by FitnessDoctor: 3:49am On Sep 14, 2017
darnley16:
Could sense pride in your tone
sorry about that, but do you mind explaining more about it to me
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by Gegz(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
You can still use your phone on any ear.
Read the article on my blog and you will see pictures that explain why.
You can also switch to ear piece they normally carry less radiation and can never be of any harm.
You can also join me on my blog. I normally post new articles from 7am every morning.
See you there

Would do
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by Theoan: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
Getting the best earpiece - Techmanga should be the major proirity. Some phones sound so loud that you can't use use them on both ears
Re: Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
FitnessDoctor shey using Bluetooth headset that one too follow to dey cause cancer?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones / What Else Do You Do With Your phone Apart From These Things? / Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.