Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Counter Thread On Kidnapped Oko Poly Students - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Counter Thread On Kidnapped Oko Poly Students (642 Views)

Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room / Cybercrime: Court Sends UNILORIN, KWASU, Kwara Poly Students To Jail / Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Counter Thread On Kidnapped Oko Poly Students by tubouncen(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
disclaimer... I ain't a blogger neither am I an investigator but looking closer at the picture updated I suspected a fowl play
here's the original thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4048680/okopoly-students-kidnapped-port-harcourt-n500k

don't let me take much of ur time (here's my personal opinion which I'm entitled to)

1.. in the pic, on girl looks calm while the other looks like a nollywood actress on scene

2.... why blindfold them when they knew they r gonna unclad them, were the kidnappers wearing masks when they kidnapped them cos I dont get the idea behind blindfolding their eye with 1piece cloth and remove their top (looks like a make believe scene)

3.... their hands weren't tied and with their eyes looking not tightly done I and with my sense telling me its just 2guys (he one with riffle and the one with camera)
which mumu kidnapper will leave a loaded rifle on his victim's lap when he knew their hands are free?

pardon my English

lalasticlala

Re: Counter Thread On Kidnapped Oko Poly Students by Nukilia: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
tubouncen:
[s]disclaimer... I ain't a blogger neither am I an investigator but looking closer at the picture updated I suspected a fowl play
here's the original thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4048680/okopoly-students-kidnapped-port-harcourt-n500k

don't let me take much of ur time (here's my personal opinion which I'm entitled to)

1.. in the pic, on girl looks calm while the other looks like a nollywood actress on scene

2.... why blindfold them when they knew they r gonna unclad them, were the kidnappers wearing masks when they kidnapped them cos I dont get the idea behind blindfolding their eye with 1piece cloth and remove their top (looks like a make believe scene)

3.... their hands weren't tied and with their eyes looking not tightly done I and with my sense telling me its just 2guys (he one with riffle and the one with camera)
which mumu kidnapper will leave a loaded rifle on his victim's lap when he knew their hands are free?

pardon my English[/s]
Re: Counter Thread On Kidnapped Oko Poly Students by wakaman: 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Interesting and pulpable!

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Thief Congratulates Police For Arresting Him, Says They Need Equipment / After 9 Months, “most Wanted” Nigerian Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana (pic) / Fulani Invade Miango Community Few Kilometers From 3rd Armoured Division.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.