Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room (66410 Views)

100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers / Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by ijustdey: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjbA7XWFsNc?si=t1Il_c6XYIxw8oGF

Two female students of Kwara State Polytechnic, Joseph Joy Adanma and Vandora Oreoluwa Favour, have disclosed how they killed a nightclub owner, Adeniyi Ojo, in a hotel.

Speaking when the police paraded them at Force Headquarters in Abuja, on Wednesday, Adanma revealed that they deceived the man to allow them tie him ahead of the romp and he consented.

She said they had the plan to steal from him since he had refused to render help each time they needed assistance.

She said she worked for the deceased in his nightclub for about three months until the club was shut down by the government.

The suspect said she got her friend involved and the initial idea was to lure him to have sex with them in his car.

She however said they eventually ended up in a room where they tied the deceased on the pretense of having a sex romp, adding that when the deceased attempted to shout, they covered his mouth with a pillow.

Speaking during their parade, the Force Public Relations Officer, ACP Olumuyiwa Adejobi, said: “On October 6, police operatives apprehended the two suspects, Adanma and Favour, who are both students of Kwara State Polytechnic for their involvement in the robbery and murder of Mr. Ojo.

“Through meticulous investigative work, our officers were able to track and apprehend these suspects in Mowe-Ibafo, Ogun State.

In the tragic incident, the duo tied the deceased under the guise of having a sex rump and demanded money from him. But when he was not forthcoming, they resorted to drugging and suffocating him, leading to his untimely demise. They have been processed and will be charged to court shortly.”

https://dailytrust.com/female-students-how-we-killed-club-owner-in-hotel-room/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Shapeaso: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2023
Women are on revenge mission. cheesy cheesy Guys mind how you treat ladies so that they won't come for your head.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Apcsupport1: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2023
Nigerian's are always generating strange news everyday

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by malikombi(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2023
So sad....he fell for their evil tactics.
OP, please play me Man down by Rihanna

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by westlius(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2023
Its very easy for a woman to kill a man who loves sex oo

234 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by wittywriter: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2023
Sad One...

Wittyness.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Maxymilliano(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2023
These girls don't really have the slightest ideas of what they have gotten themselves into.

From the confession video, she thinks she's on a debate stage..

367 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2023
westlius:
Its very easy for a woman to kill a man who loves sex oo

Especially food. grin So make una no chop again. Your lives are in our pot of soup. grin

28 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Islie: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2023
Police arrest polytechnic students over death of nightclub owner during BDSM

https://www.thecable.ng/police-arrest-polytechnic-students-over-death-of-nightclub-owner-during-bdsm/amp

Nlfpmod

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Shapeaso: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Especially food. grin
Food or sex? Because no be all food man dey chop but if na kpekus man must knack.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by BigTableShaker(f): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2023
Murdered by a woman?
Hell straight

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2023
This matter pain me ehn. Very unfortunate situation.

I don't even know what those Ladies were thinking to have come up with such stupid idea.

It hurts me so much that the light skinned Lady has potentials; she is very eloquent, very articulate.

See the way everything has ended for her. I pity her parents. So sad.

Contentment is truly underrated

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by inoki247: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2023
Greediness....

How people murder someone and still go with dere Phone is what I don't understand like they don't know Murder comes with a huge and heavy Problem....

And all this tying up for s**x sef wetin go make me agree to that kain jargons....

18 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by omoredia: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2023
Abeg leave them jare no be today Yoruba boys dey sell their papa land or risk their life to taste non-yoruba punna grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by RapistOnBail: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2023
Without remorse...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by theophorus(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2023
Read the interview again and check the name of the Girl that planned everything and you will see that she is related to the one that have turned celebrity inside Kirikiri prison.

Greed and Hatred dey their blood.
Once you go join dem na you know ooo cos dem go carry their wahala join you.

Avoid people with Greed and Hatred.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Cassandraloius: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2023
Some of these club and bar owners can owe for life, and sometimes they try to take advantage of the females working for them.

But she would have reported him rather than sending him to his early grave.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by flexyrule(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2023
The kind of risk men take.

How would I consent to somebody tying me, all in the name of sex?

Something that mere rubbing the head of my pencil around a well lubricated cookie would take me to my destination.

What exactly would I be experimenting by allowing myself to be tied like a goat?

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by sotall(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2023
undecided

Name checkers back off!

I see a Yoruba name and also Igbo name...

They cancel each other so no tribalism on this thread.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by jmoore(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2023
Stop fornication!! They won't hear.

They will be shouting 'body no be firewood'.

Be sexually pure like me and you won't fall for all these traps by daughters of Jezebel.

The type of risk people take eh. Those of you putting your private part, abi na public part into one that is not married to you are taking a very expensive careless risk.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by atobs4real(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2023
they will say it is devil that caused it now.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by DaTruths: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2023
Anything wey concern Yoruba muslims count me out.

Israel should Kill all the Terrorists screaming Alla kabah in Gaza.

Death to Terrorists everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by specialmati(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed why kill just because of money, you can still get by yourself.please to all ladies and gentle men please find something doing even if its sell sweet or pure water. dont kill for any reason.if you ever want to kill please kill only yourself

12 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Reminderz: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2023
a man who is sexually disciplined has solved 80% of his problems... just like Samson, one less man on the surface of the earth into 6 ft. fornication has no benefit, only ruins..

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by GOFRONT(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2023
Puna!.....Puna be sending great men to their untimely death from time immemorable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by nymphomaniac(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2023
Sigh

Kings and kingdoms have been brought down by women and lust. May his soul find rest. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by emmanuelbrown26: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2023
From d two pictures of d girls, d one on black is Yoruba while d other one is igbo bcs I can perceive who's who in a far distance.
Back to d topic, so as emir of Kwara no allow Yorubas breath and even chased them away from their soil, una still no allow dis Yoruba club owner to live his life, Yorubas dun suffer for people hand.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by CloudTrees(f): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2023
That chapter don Close be that.
Next time, fuckwith sense

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by mannobi(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2023
In the days before, ladies were kind, tender, lovely, homely and godly. Nowadays, what is remaining are sexy evils.
Men be warned...

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.