Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,670 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Need Help For My Niece. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Help For My Niece. (758 Views)

Pls This Is My Niece's Assignment Who Can Help Us Solve It / Pls This Is My Niece's Assignment Who Can Help Us Solve It / Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help For My Niece. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Good Evening Everyone. I know its late posting this. But i just had the time to do this now...

PLEASE NLanders. I need your help. I've NEVER done this before,so this is new to me. And they say there's always a first time for everything. I see how people come here to ask for help and get it. So i thought i should come here.

My niece is on a scholarship in school(courtesy of my church). The scholarship has to do with me buying only books,uniform and stationaries. NO SCHOOL FEES paying. And So far,it has been going fine.

Now,another term is here and she's to resume into JSS ONE. But the problem now is i don't have 15thousand naira to pay for new uniform,books,sportwear and some other petty things. And the school resumed on Monday(yesterday). And she's still at home.

My sisters would have helped. But the eldest just gave birth. She'll need every penny she can get right now,cause as i type this,she is still at the hospital. My elder sister is not an option here cause she has four kids to enroll in this new academic session(new books,bags,uniform etc).

I've tried getting the money even before this day came. But i couldn't come up with anything. So coming here is my only option. PLEASE everyone and anyone here. Help me if you can.

I don't have documents to tender(for those that'll want to ask). But i have her past result/report sheets here to show you all. And you can get the school's phone number on it so you can call to confirm/verify.
PLEASE once again. Help me. This is not a scam.
I'm open to questions. And please no insult. Thank you.

Cc Fynestboi.
Cc olawalebabs.
Cc Richiez
Re: Need Help For My Niece. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Please guys. I really really really do need your help. I don't want to believe you guys help only those with health problems. The silence i'm getting is not encouraging. PLEASE.

Please Mods. I'll appreciate if you can help me push this to the front. You never know if my helper is out there. Please.

Fynestboi.
olawalebabs.
Richiez.
Re: Need Help For My Niece. by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 13, 2017
Please Mods..... Help me move this where everyone can see it. I beg you.

Cc: Lalasticlala.

And please everyone. Help me out. I really need the help and this is not a lie.
Re: Need Help For My Niece. by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2017
PLEASE guys. Help me i beg of you. Seeing every kid getting prepared and leaving for school while she sits at home is not making me happy. And she isn't happy too.
If i have other options of getting the money,i wouldn't come here to disturb you all. Please help me.

Never meant to disturb this monikers...but i just can't help it. Help me.

cc: EmperorLee
cc: SirJeffry
cc: makydebbie

I'm willing to answer your questions regarding this. Please.
Re: Need Help For My Niece. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
You all are just viewing and nobody is saying anything.

What do i have to do to show i'm serious about this. Please.
Or am i in the wrong section with this?. Cc Fynestboi Lalasticlala.

Cc EmperorLee
SirJeffry
Re: Need Help For My Niece. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
makydebbie.
Re: Need Help For My Niece. by EmperorLee(m): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Madam undecided
Re: Need Help For My Niece. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
EmperorLee:
Madam undecided

So sorry if i disturbed you. But i mentioned your moniker cause i see how you've helped others here(i might be wrong though).
Please... I just need your help.
Re: Need Help For My Niece. by Jacktheripper: 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Here to read comments but on other side of things madam this your plan won't work either genuine or not. I will advice you to apply for loan
Re: Need Help For My Niece. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
Jacktheripper:
Here to read comments but on other side of things madam this your plan won't work either genuine or not. I will advice you to apply for loan

Apply for loan for #15,000?.

How?. Where?.
And even if i get the loan... When to pay back is the issue.
Re: Need Help For My Niece. by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie
Re: Need Help For My Niece. by makydebbie(f): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
debdave:
makydebbie
This thread is not getting audience and this is the best section for it. Try other sections like nairaland general or romance..
Re: Need Help For My Niece. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
This thread is not getting audience and this is the best section for it. Try other sections like nairaland general or romance..
Meaning i have to create another thread there?. Wouldn't it look like i'm bombarding everywhere with this?
Re: Need Help For My Niece. by makydebbie(f): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
debdave:

Meaning i have to create another thread there?. Wouldn't it look like i'm bombarding everywhere with this?
Well I don't know what else to do.

Cc Hungerbad.
Re: Need Help For My Niece. by HungerBAD: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Well I don't know what else to do.

Cc Hungerbad.

Yeah sup?
Re: Need Help For My Niece. by makydebbie(f): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
HungerBAD:

Yeah sup?
Pls look through the thread. Good evening.
Re: Need Help For My Niece. by HungerBAD: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Pls look through the thread. Good evening.

Have a lot in my private messages i have disbursed to,and still need to give to on Monday.

Tell her to write me quoting your name.

Lets see if i will add her to the Monday list.

3 Likes

Re: Need Help For My Niece. by makydebbie(f): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
HungerBAD:

Have a lot in my private messages i have disbursed to,and still need to give to on Monday.

Thanks alot.

Cc.Debdave.
Re: Need Help For My Niece. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks alot.
Cc.Debdave.
Thanks alot. But i don't get. Am i to send him a mail or just quote him here?.
Re: Need Help For My Niece. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
HungerBAD:

THANKS ALOT.
But am i to send you a mail or just quote you here?
If i'm to send you a mail,is the email address on your profile active?(please pardon my questions).
Cc makydebbie.
Re: Need Help For My Niece. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
HungerBAD. I tried sending you a mail twice. But since we're not connected,you'll have to reply me first.
Please check your mail. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Ado, 2017/2018 (post-utme) ND Admission Screening / Where To Find Free Courses Online / How To Find The Cube Root Of ANY Number In 3 Secs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.