Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Am A Writer - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Am A Writer (893 Views)

Are You A Writer? We Need You Here / Proofs Don't Lie - Hire A Writer You Can Trust (photo) / We Need A Writer With Impeccable English To Write A Book! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Writer by Fhaysal: 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hi, I write articles and anyone looking for a writer can contact me via my email address Fhaysal7@gmail.com or via my phone number 090571003364.
You can also view my blog www.fhaysalblog..com to read good articles and enlighten yourselves.
Re: I Am A Writer by GRACEGLORY: 2:40am On Sep 13, 2017
I went through your work, nice job, why not join us....

La beauté de la créativité

Creativity is not limited to craft, nor drawing or painting, it also extends to writing,
Painting with words to express oneself, either in letters or orally.

The group is to help us develop individually as our work or piece will be subject to constructive criticism
As well as debate, and advise. And also, to show case our piece as a couple of employers and others that needs
The services will also be among us in the group.

It's also a platform to teach, and shape us.

Send Whatsaap message "0803 054 6462" to join.
Send message in this format: join writers group.

Cheers.
Re: I Am A Writer by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 13, 2017
Fhaysal:
Hi, I write articles and anyone looking for a writer can contact me via my email address Fhaysal7@gmail.com or via my phone number 090571003364.
You can also view my blog www.fhaysalblog..com to read good articles and enlighten yourselves.
Pick available jobs and write to get paid. No need searching for client on this site. https://www.iwriter.com/affiliate/883303
goodluck
Re: I Am A Writer by Fhaysal: 12:39am On Sep 14, 2017
edeboy:

Pick available jobs and write to get paid. No need searching for client on this site. https://www.iwriter.com/affiliate/883303
goodluck
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Looking For An Article Writer / Project Writing! / Sell Your Novels (ebook Pdf ) To A Ready Nigeria Audience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.