Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Virginity Not Priority - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Virginity Not Priority (972 Views)

A Country With A Misplaced Priority (part 2) / Virginity And Chastity In Ancient African Tradition / Should English Language Be A Priority Over Our Mother Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virginity Not Priority by 9jacrib222: 1:08am On Sep 13, 2017
http://www.9jacrib.com/2017/09/virginity-not-priority.html

Dear people of the world I have news for you; virginity is just a word! Just a belief that exists only in our heads. A word that was used to make the maidens of old ignore their libido because of fear of not having blood red shining sheets after wedlock night.

As a matter of fact there is no medical definition for the word. There is laboratory test or x-ray that can be used to check if an individual still has his or her ‘V-card’. Don’t even try to argue with me about the blood membrane or clotted tissue, ‘Lady Hymen’ that is supposed to let out a flow of red sea when penetrated by a p*nis because some females are not even born with one although this happens in very rare cases.

If even every girl was born with a hymen then you will have to explain to me if lesbians are virgins or not since they never have sex with the male entity or would you prefer to explain how those who indulge in anal sex are virgins. More importantly would you be able to explain to me how to prove if a guy is a virgin or not.

Come on people we have been way over our heads about the whole virginity issue for far too long. Stories of how marriages dissolve after the wedding night because there was no blood during intercourse which is thought to be the ultimate sign of purity and virginity.

Dear marriage dissolver, I have news for you; there can be bleeding during sex which is not necessarily from the hymen. If the sex is rough or too fast there will be bleeding. What then will you have to say to if you visit a professional pro and discover blood stains afterwards…she’s a virgin? Yea…right. A professional everyday virgin prostitute.

Dear friends, am not trying to prove or disprove anything. Am only saying that we over emphasize the whole virgin story that oftentimes we end up demoralizing the few ladies who no longer have Miss Hymen to speak for them. We give virginity so much respect that we forget that some of these people that still have theirs would have lost it long ago if given the opportunity.

Honestly, am not against anyone who decides to maintain a life of chastity and purity or those who choose to adore the "Princess Virginians" with gold and gems but I totally disagree with anyone whose decides to discriminate those who choose to live differently. Like I said, virginity is a belief that truly exists only in our heads. It’s a matter of choice and all I can say is this, ‘it is spelt VIRGINITY not PRIORITY’. Stop over hyping it.

Re: Virginity Not Priority by 9jacrib222: 1:09am On Sep 13, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 please this article is meant for everyone, both virgins and non-virgins.

Nairalanders i will also entertain questions.

(1) (Reply)

The Golden Bridge In Vietnam The Whole World Is Talking About (pics) / Igbo Union Chairman In Finland Celebrates His Birthday With 'a Message Of Hope' / Former President Of Sierra Leone Ernest Koroma Visit Obi Of Onitsha- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.