Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Jamb Change Of Course/institution Not Working On Choices School Portal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Change Of Course/institution Not Working On Choices School Portal (969 Views)

JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 / JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] / JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Change Of Course/institution Not Working On Choices School Portal by Isaacklintin: 3:19am On Sep 13, 2017
Please what will happen to student who did change of institution and course but jamb has not submit those details to the school so that they can buy post utme form. Already most of this schools have started post utme screening...mine is telling me application not found when I try to apply for AAU.
Re: Jamb Change Of Course/institution Not Working On Choices School Portal by Infamous(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2017
Isaacklintin:
Please what will happen to student who did change of institution and course but jamb has not submit those details to the school so that they can buy post utme form. Already most of this schools have started post utme screening...mine is telling me application not found when I try to apply for AAU.
Send the a tweet on twitter.
Jamb may reply
Re: Jamb Change Of Course/institution Not Working On Choices School Portal by femmykenny: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2017
register

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Upload Your 0'level Again To Jamb Website / An Open Letter To The Students' Union Government University Of Benin U / Lautech Increased Fresher Tuition Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.