Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) (49867 Views)

Kelvina: I Will Curse Yaw Dabo If He Denies Dating Me / Meet Sam Okyere: 'the Most Famous Black Man In South Korea' / Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by qozeem999(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2017
Hahaha... This is so Ridiculous....

1 Like

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by morbeta(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2017
Eyaaaa.....this guy should make sure non of his normal friends and gate man is left alone with this experienced lady. she is just compensating him.

2 Likes

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by YelloweWest: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2017
Nogodye:
You mean she won marry her pikin...wetin money go cause self.Anyway, HML
How much m9ney does he have? undecided
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by mskanyin(f): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=LordsApostle post=60402143]How him preeq go use size this girl nau!!! Abi Na him full leg him go Dey put inside? [/quote
I wonder oo undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by Nukilia: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2017
hadizadeezy:
God forbid bad thing...chai

The guy is human and also deserve the best grin
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2017
buniyad:
.. Dude u no go kill me ooo, i don laff tire for here. Truly d ring bearer. we are waiting for d groom to show up. grin.. Dude u no go kill me ooo, i don laff tire for here. Truly d ring bearer. we are waiting for d groom to show up.

grin grin
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2017
LordsApostle:
How him preeq go use size this girl nau!!! Abi Na him full leg him go Dey put inside?

gringrin You ehn, comot jor gringrin
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2017
shedy03:

ring bearer = the groom. lol.
grin grin grin
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2017
Sgttanner:
Someone should come and tell me money can't buy happiness

With the right attitude ,mindset and God next, money buys happiness ,let no one deceive you.

I will get there. wink

2 Likes

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2017
i hail thee
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by femi4: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2017
Priscy01:
Who else observe the last pishure cry
tell us more
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by SleekHoyeen(f): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2017
haba... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by kexxi(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2017
She just won turn this innocent boy to water yam

because this gal naa elderly men food

I just imagine him giving her doggy , gonna be funny the way he wud hold her waist from behind cheesy

I bet this gal must get her own special cassava when she go de play wen this wizkid don sleep
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2017
But this girl doesn't love him...... All for the money!

2 Likes

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by Steeve250: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2017
And dis boy parent dey there dey look how this girl won use ass kill there boy

1 Like

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2017
heryurh:
Na this small boy dey oil dz Curvy Engine?cry
tahh. E nor fit. Him de drive am while d oilers de oil.
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2017
Paedophile

1 Like

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by Femistico(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2017
I can bet na the hypertension go kii this boy ooo bcuz all dose men and big frosh boiz go dey disturb her oo, she will be receiving calls all the tym na

1 Like

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2017
2shure:
He might be small
But or according to my biology tracher back then at i.s.i
Rsther than say but he will say bet
And na dictation things
So me go vex ask am make he spell bet.
He go vex punish me .
Dis midget gotta big ass dhic
Na im dey shine her pekus
All this opos
And hook up biches

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by julietnazzy(f): 10:56am On Sep 13, 2017
pyyxxaro:
She just won turn this innocent boy to water yam embarassed

I just imagine him giving her doggy , gonna be funny the way he wud hold her waist from behind cheesy

I bet this gal must get her own special cassava when she go de play wen this wizkid don sleep cry
grin
pyyxxaro:
She just won turn this innocent boy to water yam embarassed

I bet this gal must get her own special cassava when she go de play wen this wizkid don sleep cry
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by HARKJOSH: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2017
police �

Child Abuse

this olosho go finish this kid oooo

1 Like

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2017
LordsApostle:
How him preeq go use size this girl nau!!! Abi Na him full leg him go Dey put inside?

They will go for cowgirl position grin grin
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by Atlantian: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2017
If current is the fluid that powers the universe, then currency is the fluid that lubricates love.

Currency never fails, it has activated yet another love.

May we continue to prosper even as we love.

1 Like

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by josielewa(m): 11:03am On Sep 13, 2017
how will he be shining the congo

1 Like

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by vicben27(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2017
this lady will definitely cheat on him! I just wounder the diccck he'll use in satisfying her! girls of now adays are already use to testing big big cassava

1 Like

Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by Consray(f): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2017
vicben27:
this lady will definitely cheat on him! I just wounder the diccck he'll use in satisfying her! girls of now adays are already use to testing big big cassava

I think....for pleasure, Love Machine can do the work, for babies the really deal is available. So don't panic swt as far as the money is there...... no wahala
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 11:35am On Sep 13, 2017
baba kekere, why not look for your size?
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2017
with doggy style doubt if his prik would reach where her toto is located.
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by vicben27(m): 11:41am On Sep 13, 2017
Consray:
I think....for pleasure, Love Machine can do the work, for babies the really deal is available. So don't panic swt as far as the money is there...... no wahala
a machine can never better than a natural hard smooth diccck! E be like say you like diccck well well ooh! it's bin a while hope you gud n wen are you changing ur D.p
Re: Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) by Consray(f): 11:46am On Sep 13, 2017
vicben27:
a machine can never better than a natural hard smooth diccck! E be like say you like diccck well well ooh! it's bin a while hope you gud n wen are you changing ur D.p
smile yea am ok, i will change my DP after i deliver lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Flaunts Shirtless Tattooed Body In New Photos, Says “Na Dem De Rush Us” / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching Agbada In Adorable Photos / Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.