Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,857 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Lagos Ministry Director Commits Suicide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Ministry Director Commits Suicide (417 Views)

Nollywood Director, Reginald Ebere Is Dead / Johnny Creed, Singer Commits Suicide In Enugu (Photo) / HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Ministry Director Commits Suicide by itspzpics(m): 6:01am On Sep 13, 2017
Oludare Buraimoh, a Director in Lagos State Ministry of Youths, has committed suicide by hanging in his room.

Buraimoh, who lives at Unity Estate, Phase II, Gbonagun, Abeokuta, took his life at about 4.00 p.m. on Monday after attending to his son Dotun, who was sick.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that many sympathisers, who spoke in silent tones about the ugly incident, were seen in the compound.

Dotun told NAN that the incident happened around 4.00 p.m. after his father gave him a drug to treat malaria.

_ “We were both at home; he came to give me a drug and left me thinking he was going to retire to his room. But when I did not hear his voice I called him, but no response came.

_ “I, thereafter, went to his room only to find him hanging on the ceiling with a traditional Aso Oke tied to his neck and a stool with which he committed the suicide.

_ “I then alerted the neighbours, who in turn, told me to alert the police, which I did,” Dotun said.
The wife of the deceased said she was yet to come to terms with her husband’s despicable act.

_ “I don’t know what came over him, it is inexplicable.

_ “We have been surviving through the thick and thin and now that we ought to sit down and enjoy after all the years of toiling, he decided to take his life.
_ “He did not show any sign of depression at the time he committed suicide. He was in high spirit, what led him to this remained a riddle,” she said.

The Obantoko Police Station, where the incident was reported, confirmed the suicide.
DSP Rasheed Olaleye of the station confirmed the incident, but declined to give further comments, saying that the DPO would be in the best position to handle the case.

The body of the deceased has been deposited at General Hospital, Abeokuta, after clearance from the police.

More @ http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/09/lagos-ministry-director-commits-suicide.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Lagos Ministry Director Commits Suicide by tyson98: 6:20am On Sep 13, 2017
Awon maami at work
Re: Lagos Ministry Director Commits Suicide by Nutase: 6:44am On Sep 13, 2017
embarassed
Re: Lagos Ministry Director Commits Suicide by ibkkk(f): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2017
Sad!

(1) (Reply)

Leg Over Remix - Mr EAZI Ft Major Lazer X French Montana X Ty Dolla Sign / How To Become Famous In The Music Industry Within Months / 10 Things We Understood From Psquare Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.