Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,580 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Whats The Possibility Of Doing Msc In Electrical Engineering With 2:2 In Physics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Whats The Possibility Of Doing Msc In Electrical Engineering With 2:2 In Physics (377 Views)

Can I Study Civil Engineering With This Result / Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" / Can I Run My Masters In Engineering With A Degree In Physics Electronics(B.Tech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Possibility Of Doing Msc In Electrical Engineering With 2:2 In Physics by Harkyn92(m): 6:52am On Sep 13, 2017
Please I need your advice I'm a physics graduate currently doing my one year compulsory youth service, I finished with 2:2 and I intend to do my masters in electrical engineering. please what's the possibility? and which university is advisable for me to apply for it.

(1) (Reply)

Buying And Selling Just Got Easier For Students / Why Pay To Get Certificates? / Agip Scholarship To End On 29th Of September, 2017...have You Applied?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.