Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (56020 Views)

Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Time To Divorce My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by miketayo(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
PussyBlower:
Hey fûçking slowpoke fucktardic loco mofo! That's a fûçking single room apartment and no fûçking living room..only fûçking poverty-stricken fûçking fellows like a fûçking you'll call 2X2 single room a livingroom..Now fûçking go and play with sand... angry angry

wow who hurt u? life must have been hard growing up sorry.. u r probably the broke a$$ husband complaining in this post since u know so much abt d house. go for therapy before u hang urself shocked

3 Likes

Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by Bobby808: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamRaizo:
Foolish man!

How can you use your manhood to cook? Like seriously is this man alright at all?

With this your grammer, I think the problem is from you and not your wife and with the look of things, She'll be glad to leave your sick ass...
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by Bobby808: 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamRaizo:
Foolish man!

How can you use your manhood to cook? Like seriously is this man alright at all?

With this your grammer, I think the problem is from you and not your wife and with the look of things, She'll be glad to leave your sick ass...
Honestly, your brain is not as reasonable as that of an ant. The man is complaining about his wife not carrying out her functions, you are talking of grammar.
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
sexybbstar:
I'm good.
You have good knowledge of French?
Can you translate?
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by PussyBlower: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nakairogold:

Why are you so bitter? Is she the cause of your problems? sad
I wanted to fûçking say much...but bitches ain't worthy of my fûçking attention this hot morning...come back again later @ 6pm
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by PussyBlower: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
miketayo:

wow who hurt u? life must have been hard growing up sorry.. u r probably the broke a$$ husband complaining in this post since u know so much abt d house. go for therapy before u hang urself shocked
Lmaooooo!!! Not everyone is a poverty-stricken broke ass niccur like you...I ain't fûçking married.a guy with a fûçking thinking faculty ought to know that the only issh that would make the fûçking niccur cook in his room is coz he doesn't have a fûçking kitchen of his own and doesn't wanna cook outside..but you're fûçking brain is a fûçking perfect definition for "Matter" hence you couldn't fûçking arrive @ a meaningful thang..Now go an fûçking learn from Daddy grin
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by kullozone(m): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
PussyBlower:
Does that place fûçking look like a fûçking living room?A fûçking Beauty with fûçking 2cent brain undecided

Modified: Now to the Fûçktardic Loco mugcunts quoting me!! That's a fûçking single room apartment not a fûçking flat comprising of different compartments angry angry

Fvckshit wanna be... Your shii is Wack!

3 Likes

Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by Uzyvicks(f): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
Looking for matured girl to marry while all I can see from ur write-up is immaturity. If u r matured urself u wouldn't be telling the whole world that u will divorce your wife cos she is not cooking ur food. Sit her down and have a meaningful communication with her instead of involving the public.

1 Like

Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by PussyBlower: 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
kullozone:

Fvckshit wanna be... Your shii is Wack!
I'm my fûçking self and not tryna imitate anyone...now fûçk off niccur undecided
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by miketayo(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
PussyBlower:
Lmaooooo!!! Not everyone is a poverty-stricken broke ass niccur like you...I ain't fûçking married.a guy with a fûçking thinking faculty ought to know that the only issh that would make the fûçking niccur cook in his room is coz he doesn't have a fûçking kitchen of his own and doesn't wanna cook outside..but you're fûçking brain is a fûçking perfect definition for "Matter" hence you couldn't fûçking arrive @ a meaningful thang..Now go an fûçking learn from Daddy grin

its ok u dont have explain we understand grin grin. Get a better apartment maybe ur new wife would do the cooking this time cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by ndiboy01(m): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
shouldnt he provide PROPER cooking facilities for his wife, before she can try to cook? i can certainly understand why she refused to cook....what kind of sad kitchen/cooker is that?!
Life is, at times, tough. And all we need
to do is to prove that we are tougher
than it.
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by PussyBlower: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
miketayo:

its ok u dont have explain we understand grin grin. Get a better apartment maybe ur new wife would do the cooking this time cheesy
Ooops! Not again...Niccur education is no fûçking expensive why choose to be fûçking ignorant
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by Badgers14: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, the food look scary grin

That could be why the wife was scared to touch the pot grin grin
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You have good knowledge of French?
Can you translate?
Yes,i Can.
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
sexybbstar:
Yes,i Can.
How do I get across to you?
It is urgent !!!
Please respond Asap.
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by bleskid: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Bobby808:
Honestly, your brain is not as reasonable as that of an ant. The man is complaining about his wife not carrying out her functions, you are talking of grammar.
where jobs day for naija here ... Women to day find job... It not undermust man must satisfy woman in all ways
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by doyinbaby(f): 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
Why bring this kind of personal matter to Facebook now....oga o
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by cris07(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
nikkypearl:
Using his manhood to cook ? grin
Like seriously? grin
i saw a lady here dat looks like u...
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

How do I get across to you?
It is urgent !!!
Please respond Asap.
I've mailed you.
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by munas: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamRaizo:
Foolish man!

You are the stupid one here....
What has grammer got to do with the fact that his wife cannot cook for him?
Did the dude tell you he is looking for a job?
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by mechanics(m): 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
hahahahaha, very funny.
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
sexybbstar:
I've mailed you.
Please check fast for a response
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by jaymichael(m): 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This food won't taste sweet
funny!
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by hybee55: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
beautiful232:
I need to have a taste of that his manhood cheesy
HAHAHA, ONLY U WONT U INVITE 3 MORE GALS
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by gfreymom302: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
She should go back to the garden of Eden.

Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by fzybah(m): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
manhood doesn't necessarily mean D!ck... Go back to ur dictionary and search for d meaning if MANHOOD.
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by DesmondLegend(m): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
See twenty naira on the floor.
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by oblaak(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
PussyBlower:
Does that place fûçking look like a fûçking living room?A fûçking Beauty with fûçking 2cent brain undecided

Modified: Now to the Fûçktardic Loco mugcunts quoting me!! That's a fûçking single room apartment not a fûçking flat comprising of different compartments angry angry
LOL. Not too beautiful and no booobs
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by nikkypearl(f): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
shocked where ?
cris07:

i saw a lady here dat looks like u...
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by benodic: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
I simply love cooking for my wife
Re: Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos by McPhagite(m): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
PussyBlower:
can't you fûçking read!!!!! angry
will you shut the Bleep up and go Bleep yaself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers / I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.