Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

She's Too Overprotective - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She's Too Overprotective (883 Views)

Expertnaire Deal With An Overprotective Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Too Overprotective by leonard10: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2017
think I'm confused at this moment, I can't just understand. I am not that a social guy, infact I am an introvert and melancholic in nature. People and friends do abuse me that I don't go out or socialize, that I love staying indoor which is true of me. I only have one hubby, which is watching football( I don't watch matches except match). Though not all d time. I currently stay with my aunt, in Ondo, but school at adeyemi...
My point is, I was to be at school in the evening to be able to watch an Champions League match slated around 7:45pm,but because I wanted to assist my aunt, I didn't go early, I rather decided to go at 7pm. I tried to toast and pet her, but her face changed wildly, she said nothing... So I left for the match... On my arrival, at quarter to ten, she didn't opened the door for me, I had to sleep at my neighbors place...... I didn't bother, coz I'm such a cool guy... What pains me most, is she's keeping malice with me, she's behaving very unusual in the house. I apologized, but to no avail.... I was now regretting within me, that I should have stayed in school since evening to watch the match and call her that I will be coming the following morning.. But because I'm very loyal to my aunty, I wanted to assist her doing some home cores.... Please what should I do,,, she's behaving very unusual....... (I prefer she doing anything to me than keeping malice with me). And besides I think I'm matured enough to Make some decisions,,,, she's just too overprotective..... I'm 26yrs of age, also a student... Please just tell me something. Thanks
Re: She's Too Overprotective by BlackDBagba: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2017
Ok
Re: She's Too Overprotective by Acidosis(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2017
I think your aunt is tired of having you around.

No "normal" aunt will leave his own blood to sleep outside.

Like you've said, you're 26 and mature enough to take care of yourself. Begin to breed an independent lifestyle, it will help you after your studies. At the moment, go and apologize to her, come down to her level to allow peace reign. Remember, you're only 'acting', the script would soon end and everyone will be fine.

1 Like

Re: She's Too Overprotective by Destined2win: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Your aunt is openly telling you to leave her house.

She is saying you are old enough.
Re: She's Too Overprotective by YesNo(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
Your aunt took a big risk with your life.
does she have children?
You are in HER HOUSE, play by the house rules.
Re: She's Too Overprotective by munas: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
Its her house....and she says no lates coming and thats it.
If you know you will stay late,then give her a story of stuff you are doing in school and wont come back till next day. Its not even safe walking by 10 pm self.
Re: She's Too Overprotective by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
Women are like the wind...

Just chill and carry on - as if nothing. She'll come around on her own.

(1) (Reply)

(dailytrust) When Men Are Victims Of Spousal Abuse (PIC) / Why Are The Majority Of Nigerians Hypocrites? / Today Is International Women's Day 2018 ( Women Are Priceless)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.