Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Why Are The Majority Of Nigerians Hypocrites? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are The Majority Of Nigerians Hypocrites? (882 Views)

Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. / Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. / Why Are Majority Of Poor People Dirty? Is Poverty A Major Reason For Dirtiness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Majority Of Nigerians Hypocrites? by Hankonyibu(m): 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
This issue has been bothering me for sometime now. I realize that most Nigerians are hypocrites and are quick to play the self righteous card. I've actually experienced people comparing and contrasting their lives with other people to have an assurance that their own life is far better. Nigerians are also quick to point fingers and accuse others of an act or a crime justified by the fact that their own dirty laundry hasn't been washed in the open yet. Will there be any stop to this? Will Nigerians ever stop making fun of the misfortuned, while trying to make it trend on social media against the persons will. I therefore concluded that Nigeria will never move forward because there is a heavy absence of love between our country people. Our hypocrisy is at an all time high in this nation and every Nigerian can be potentially labelled as a hypocrite and the best in the World.

Michael.
Re: Why Are The Majority Of Nigerians Hypocrites? by D555(m): 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
The thing tire me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Majority Of Nigerians Hypocrites? by Daronyk(f): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
i think People do this because they don't wanna take responsibilty

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Majority Of Nigerians Hypocrites? by egopersonified(f): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2018
Friend one to friend two; 'what are you doing with a Benin man?'

Albeit friend one is married to a typical Benin man.

This life sha.
Re: Why Are The Majority Of Nigerians Hypocrites? by Martin0(m): 11:23am On Jan 01, 2018
egopersonified:
Friend one to friend two; 'what are you doing with a Benin man?'

Albeit friend one is married to a typical Benin man.

This life sha.

Na so life be oo my deargrin
Wetin pesin go do na!grin
Re: Why Are The Majority Of Nigerians Hypocrites? by KanwuliaExtra: 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Religion can only breed HYPOCRITES.
Blame religion. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / Revealed: Real Reason Why The Nigerian Lady Was Cursing Her Ex In The U.K / Very Good Cassava Slicer, Peanut Sheller, Coffee Bean / Cocoa Bean Peeling Machi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.