Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Cv Writing,cover Letter,job Search Strategy And Interview Guide - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cv Writing,cover Letter,job Search Strategy And Interview Guide (335 Views)

Tips On Writing A Winning Cover Letter / How To Write Cover Letter For Jobs In Nigeria 2018 / Nigeria Job Search And Interview Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cv Writing,cover Letter,job Search Strategy And Interview Guide by askkayodemicah: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
With over 19 years of experience as a recruiter, HR Consultant, and a business owner, I have observed that one of the major challenges faced by applicants is their inability to understand some basic elements of Job Search strategy that start with mental preparation, physical and environmental awareness and resource management. I have scanned curriculum Vitae that could hardly secure a second look, I have interviewed applicants that just lack interviewed etiquette and comportment, I have counselled Job-Seekers that are frustrated because they could not secure a job-placement. Until some fundamentals are addressed it becomes difficult for most applicants to get a job, meanwhile, employers are daily looking for the right candidates.

To this end, I have written a series of articles on :

JOB SEARCH STRATEGY

CV WRITING ( Difference between a CV and a Resume)

WHEN AND WHERE A CV OR RESUME SHOULD BE USE

HOW TO WRITE A GOOD COVER LETTER TO AN APPLICATION

WHAT A GOOD CV SHOULD CONTAIN etc

WHAT IS A CV?

A CV (Curriculum Vitae) has a Latin origin and it simply means “Course of Life”. Or what we call your journey of life.This implies that it is a more comprehensive document highlighting the holder’s biography. It gives clear and detailed information such as bio-data, educational qualifications, achievements, publications, courses attended, honours, awards etc. CV is usually between two pages and more, it has a chronological order and in most cases static, hence, it does not require changes when applying for different job positions. It is generic in nature. Cvs are commonly used in Europe, United Kingdom, Asia, and African ... continue http://www.askkayodemicah.com.ng/2017/09/06/cv-writing-cover-note-letter-job-search-interview-guide/

(1) (Reply)

The Pursuit Of Riches. / INVESTMENT IN AGRICBUSINESS AND HARVEST EVERY 3 MONTHS / Johnspeak Uwangue: 3 Unavoidable Reasons Why I Became A Talentpreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.