Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Mo Abudu And Her Daughter Twin Up In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu And Her Daughter Twin Up In New Photos (1920 Views)

Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola White Wedding Pictures / Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter / Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo Abudu And Her Daughter Twin Up In New Photos by Nollyzonenews: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ace Nigerian media personality and TV host, Mosunmola Abudu widely known a Mo Abudu has a daughter named Temidayo Abudu.

The CEO of EbonyLife TV turned a year older two days ago and her daughter turned a year older just a day after that.

The pretty daughter of the media mogul took to Instagram to celebrate her mother and also shared some adorable photos of them both.

Beautiful.Strong.Inspiring. As much as I think I know it all, deep down inside I know you’re usually 99.9% right. I just like to hold on to the 0.1% chance that I might be. Thank you for being there for me and somehow managing to deal with all of my ‘things’ that I bring to you to help me work out. Thank you Mummy for giving me the opportunities I wouldn’t otherwise have. Thank you for encouraging me to be anything I can be. Thank you for staying true to yourself. If there’s one thing I’ve learnt from you, it is persistence and never giving up on your dreams. Happy Birthday Mummy, Love you. ❤️❤️❤️

Checkout more photos below:

http://news.nollyzone.com/beautiful-photos-mo-abudu-daughter/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter Twin Up In New Photos by Nutase: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter Twin Up In New Photos by greatmarshall(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
cool
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter Twin Up In New Photos by beastofwestros(m): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
chisos!!! biko nu who is the mother and who is the daughter?
Re: Mo Abudu And Her Daughter Twin Up In New Photos by somtookeke(m): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
*Mo Abudu Shares Photos Of Completed N10BN Ebonylife Place Studio (Photo)*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/mo-abudu-shares-photos-of-completed.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Respond To Tekno's Tweet, Make A Statement With One Word / Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Amazing Curves In New Photos / PHOTOS: Adesua Etomi Leaving Church After White Wedding With Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.