Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter (44275 Views)

Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola White Wedding Pictures / Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding / Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by unclesuruoffi: 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Mo Abudu’s daughter Temidayo, has released her pre-wedding photos ahead of her traditional wedding scheduled to hold today. The excited media mogul who shared a throwback photo of her daughter as a child with her pre-wedding photos attached, wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/24/mo-abudus-daughter-releases-pre-wedding-photos/

5 Likes

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by sholatech(m): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
I thot the Female iN the last picture was Mo Abudu herself.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Seen...Love d third pix tho

1 Like

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by itspzpics(m): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Beautiful

Shame!!! Nigerian Slay Queen Thank God For Successful Abortion, See photos => HERE

1 Like

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by meobizy(f): 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
Is it every day the same daughter marries or all of them are tying the knot with passing years?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by Onlinealaba(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nice one, dude is handsome so with his pocket kiss..

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by tstx(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Oyibo sets the pace.. While Africa follows.. Before there was no such thing as pre wedding photos.. Now. Nobody dey do wedding without releasing their own... Whenever i tell my friends that it's just a matter of time before we all starts seeing gayism as a normal thing they always shout tufiakwa... But they don't understand how the white men work... They don't understand how very impressionable the black race is... The powerful will always rule over the weak.. The powerful will always influence the weak.. That's just how life is. And Africa is beyond weak... We are weaker than weak... If there's anything that is worst than weak.. That's what we are. And it's all thanks to our stupid leaders...

See my signature

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by Ibrahim9090: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
Noted
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by ct2: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
I pray for the husband, and wish him the very best

1 Like

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by Chibuhealth(f): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
This is not my problem now. Please who voted for Ganduje in Kano? In Nigeria there is nothing like voting for a good leader, politicians are just after their own selfish interest that's why they do all manner of things to win. �

5 Likes

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by chloride6: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
Make this boy just dey ready for anything wey him see
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by ILoveToFuCcK: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
What about pre fυcking photos please angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by SmartMen: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
tstx:
Oyibo set the pace.. Africa followa
na so na... their persuasive mechanism is unbreakable. They do not need to put a gun to your head to make u follow them like a mumu.

1 Like

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by Spar7tan(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
This pre-wedding shot is old school. Abeg
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by soberdrunk(m): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
When will somebody find love Sef? angry
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by ValCon888: 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
The gene is strong.
I thought i was looking at her mother

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by Houseofglam7(f): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
Awwww
Beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by Westsida: 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chibuhealth:
This is not my problem now. [b]Please who voted for Ganduje in Kano? [/b]In Nigeria there is nothing like voting for a good leader, politicians are just after their own selfish interest that's why they do all manner of things to win. �

Nah them goat, cat, Dog & Pigs. They say nah Ganduje them want! Got any problem about that?

1 Like

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Some retarded insecure guys be commenting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by ubee(m): 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
Can i hear someone say "spitting Image"?
Wow. This is just Mo herself in the photoshoot.
The resemblance is shockingly exact.

5 Likes

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by lloyds(m): 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
chloride6:
Make this boy just dey ready for anything wey him see

Why u talk so bro? Watin u wan make him see....
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
If ha mama own no work he ha own wan tk work.
Fork off worwor afonjress
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by AndLeo(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
The boy will not have a say in the marriage. It's all about Mo Abudu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by SEONaijaExpert: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
ValCon888:
The gene is strong.
I thought i was looking at her mother
I tell you
Especially with her smile. Just like her mom's.

3 Likes

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by chukwugoziegi: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
AndLeo:

I know right, if he talks too much he will be slapped or Mo will pull strings and have him sacked at work and destroy his Iife.
If he knows how to play his cards well, he'll inherit an Empire as that girl is Mo's only child.
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by TemmyT002(m): 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
Such a pretty lady

1 Like

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by victorian(f): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
AndLeo:

One thing u should realise, NOT Everyman wants to have a say in their marriage.
Their own is to enjoy life without lifting a finger to work and provide for the family. If the wife and her mum can take charge and provide perfectly well. Hey! Why not?

Abeggi! grin

Even Laura ikeji and her husband is another example cheesy

He's fine sha. He hit jackpot. He will be well taken care of. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by chuckdelis: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
This marriage already have the mothers imagine looming over it, this kind woman will not allow person marry her daughter in peace.
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter by lastempero: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
tstx:
Oyibo sets the pace.. While Africa follows.. Before there was no such thing as pre wedding photos.. Now. Nobody dey do wedding without releasing their own... Whenever i tell my friends that it's just a matter of time before we all starts seeing gayism as a normal thing they always shout tufiakwa... But they don't understand how the white men work... They don't understand how very impressionable the black race is... The powerful will always rule over the weak.. The powerful will always influence the weak.. That's just how life is. And Africa is beyond weak... We are weaker than weak... If there's anything that is worst than weak.. That's what we are. And it's all thanks to our stupid leaders...

See my signature

My brother I am even warning my future wife to jettison those oyibo induced madness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Wizkid's 'joro' Video. Wizkid Reacts, Wowed! (photos) / Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.