Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" (53943 Views)

Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) / Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job / Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
Chai, see as weed don evaporate Eazi brain ooo ??

Where is his billionaire girlfriend?

TEMI !!!!!!!! or wetin be her name? COME AND CARRY EAZI Ooo. The sawdust in his brain needs refilling.

Yeyebrities and big talk are like garri and groundnut...

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Lemmejoor(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Rie nsi there. Stufid
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by kachi7021(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Mr Eazi pack well Abeg.. ..we are not wearing pink pampers
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Collins10(m): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
maccel:
Do your research ,he actually worked at schlumberger
Nobody is saying he did not work at Schlumberger. Read the comments well. They are all doubting that he earned 2 million naira a month. You should think of the possibility of that in the Nigeria you know so well. And back then, it was assumed he has not gotten the connections he has now o. Think am.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by samsam2019: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
I don't like this guy
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by malware: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
oyatake200:
I just discovered that Nairaland is filled with stupid people. You can do as you wish if you want, i have left oil company job for phone booth business and i was fulfilled like never before.

Your dream will not come easy you will face lots of challenges. Pursuing your dreams can make you take certain steps that people wont believe.

I know because i have bene there.

Ok na, give me N200 recharge card please.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by JerryTemi(f): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Who open gate for this one?well maybe you dey talk to your neighbor piking no vex.
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by deolu2000(m): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
That his masters degree must be in LIEology. You earned $6k/mnth in oil n gas, then you quit it to sell phone in Ikj,and out of the blues, you were taking to UK for a show that fetched £12k, so you earned that much and shot two videos wt it? Abeg, lai mohammed must be scared of competition in lying wt dz eazi guy.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by purplekayc(m): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
heendrix:
stupid liar angry
grin hehehe
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by dannlukas(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
greatiyk4u:
I no blame you Mr Eazi

In Nigeria we take every cork and bull story for a Miracle

If you really had a $6000k oil and Gas job, then you probably have CONNECTIONs

Free d guy...he worked as an expatriate. We were colleagues. That guy was soooo hard-working, that was y we named him Mr Eazi...bros Easy oya continuuu d shark tales

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by ylaa(f): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pls is the job still available? Am interested. Not working at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
oluwaemmanuel:

Guess you knew him up close so please confirm the 2m per month for us from the company he worked with.. thank you

Mr Eazi as at 2014 was making thousands of dollars from song purchase on iTunes.

He was relatively unknown here in Nigeria but he was a hit in Ghana.

Nigga had a full time job in Nigeria but will sneak to Ghana over the weekend for gigs. Hence his loyalty to Ghana.

There's a lot of things you guys don't know. I wish I can say all.

But hey, $6K in 2014 was less than 1 million.
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by dgreatrock(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ok

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Lotechi(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
menh dey lie sha.,,...........idonblivit
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Moganajoe:
Even SPDC can't pay u N2m as a new recruit. Na lie so, at least i know about the industry

If you will pause and think (before you type) you will know that $6,000 in 2014 was less than a million naira.
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by larrypourl(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
Teewhy2:
Ghanaians come and carry your boy oooo, e don add lying join the proudness way dey im body.
Make Mr. Eazi take am slow slow if Nigerians start with am he go turn to Mr. Hardship, make e ask iceprince Nigerians off his fridge he turn to waterprince.

You're wicked mehngrin grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by exclusivejayce(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
u think say na kiddiesland be dix,
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by maccel: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
FrankGiel:

schlumberger doesn't pay even half of that to fresh graduates. ..if u want to argue, stake an amount.. IL send u what the monthly payslip of a fresh graduate field engineer
You are probably estimating the amount he was payed with the current dollar rate which would be incorrect
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by WesBreezy: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
This one wey be like I never chop even with all the money currently.. I wonder how his throwback physique would look like earning his 2million a month.. Next thing you lied that you quit to sell phones at computer village.. My brother you are not well..

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Nedfed(m): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Two Milla!!!
Make una shift, Eazi need to be stone.

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by jaxxy(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Eazi i got no words for u. Celebrity and tales by moonlight
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by 2bam: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
I use to be your fans but for this single lie that you left oil and gas job $6k per month to selling of handset at computer village I think u need to learn how to construct lies next time.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by kabaka1: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
malware:
You abandoned N2m oil job for telephones hawking in computer village abi?

Next lie please undecided

that's d quality of an ambitious fella. they do crazy things just 2 reach their heights. no guts no glory 4 this life
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by malware: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
kabaka1:

that's d quality of an ambitious fella. they do crazy things just 2 reach their heights. no guts no glory 4 this life

We all take risks, sensible risks not stupid ones.
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by kabaka1: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
NairaSand:

Mr Eazi as at 2014 was making thousands of dollars from song purchase on iTunes.

He was relatively unknown here in Nigeria but he was a hit in Ghana.

Nigga had a full time job in Nigeria but will sneak to Ghana over the weekend for gigs. Hence his loyalty to Ghana.

There's a lot of things you guys don't know. I wish I can say all.

But hey, $6K in 2014 was less than 1 million.

No mind all the haters wey still dey live 4 their papa house for village and don't dream big
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by noblesteve(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
It seems he doesn't know in Nigeria you can blow and still return back to upcoming, ask 9ice he knows what am talking about

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by freeeeme(m): 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
Becos of dis lie...Eazi, abi wetin be ya name....I will go delete all ur songs on my phone. Haba! I don't know who lie pass between you and Brother Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by freeeeme(m): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
noblesteve:
It seems he doesn't know in Nigeria you can blow and still return back to upcoming, ask 9ice he knows what am talking about

Or blow and become a legend..Ask 2face, psquare, Olamide...its becos dia lie on media is not dirty and irritating as Mr Easi
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Davidscott(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Expensive Lie grin
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by yoged(m): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
If you like quit a presidential job in America.. You must come and ask for forgiveness if not we will take you back to the streets where Speed Darligton will rule over you ... You must come down to apologize for being a Mumu��

And any more lies from you .. We are going to reach out to Temi Otedola.. Our billionaire daughter can not be dating an ugly man and a liar at the same time�. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Iamthoney(m): 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
Y'all should cut the nigga some slack jooor...All what he said was true cos we both were colleagues at work back then so he's not lying one bit. If you smoke wetin we smoke you go talk pass Mr Eazi ahswearigod
Re: Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" by Truckpusher(m): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
FrankGiel:

give an example of such company that gives that much much To fresh graduate??
So you can go and kidnap that your uncle abi ? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo / Wizkid, Jada Pollock & Burna Boy, Stefflon Don Party Into Year 2021 (video) / Jim Seuh Steps Out With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.