Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

Why I Enjoy Having $3x With Old Men – Popular Singer, Mzbel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Enjoy Having $3x With Old Men – Popular Singer, Mzbel (520 Views)

I Enjoy Having Se*x – Actress Dayo Amusa / Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift / Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Enjoy Having $3x With Old Men – Popular Singer, Mzbel by OliliGp: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
Controversial Ghanaian singer, Belinda Nana Ekua Amoah, also known as Mzbel, has revealed why she only dates old men.

Mzbel disclosed that she dates old men because they are gentle and last longer while having sex.
[img]https://3.bp..com/-XLl9Oq0yaxU/Wbk9kCgKcUI/AAAAAAAACnE/AZ0cHt93OX4Aw2tqiAI5nV4K2IILA27CgCLcBGAs/s1600/images.jpg[/img]
The controversial singer made the disclosure while featuring on Behind the Fame on Drive Time on Joy FM.

According to the 37-year-old singer, “I am an old man’s girlfriend. Everybody in Ghana knows that I don’t date young guys. .

“If you are a young guy and I date you, I might break your heart. I like old men. They are very gentle,” said the ‘Saucy Gal’ act.

“They don’t also like sex. They can’t even have sex for long. You know, I don’t like sex like that. I like sex once in a while.”

The controversial Ghanaian singer had recently declared that God is not against ladies dating married men.

Source:http://ollivationgm..com.ng/2017/09/why-i-enjoy-having-3x-with-old-men.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44,

Re: Why I Enjoy Having $3x With Old Men – Popular Singer, Mzbel by kingxsamz(m): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
oloshi

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Celebrity Arm Wrestling . I Love Chilling In Atlanta -adex Of Artquake / Genevieve Nnaji Flaunt Ring And Husband (photos) / Bbn Winner Efe Shares Ankara Gift Items To Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.