Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Can Sperm Replace Routine Drugs? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Sperm Replace Routine Drugs? (444 Views)

FG Moves To Replace Striking Doctors With Ad-hoc Staff / Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals / Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Sperm Replace Routine Drugs? by Anwons(m): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
It sounds so funny though, but it caused a serious tension between couple in my locality which my attention was drawn to make peace.

While trying to know what actually happened, the man rebuffed me, but the wife exclaimed, can you imagine? Ears opened, my hubby has refused to buy routine drugs that was asked to be taking as a pregnant mother.
But she paused, I then asked why? She took a breath, while the man was looking at her, she said asked him.
To cut short the story, the woman narrated the reason that, the man believed that his sperm is blood, thereby trying to make love with her always to boost the woman's health in place of routine drugs.

Honestly, I managed to hold back my laughter as not to anger her, but I could not believed what I heard.
I have to face the man and asked if he said that, he responded by asking me if it is true.

Not a medical professional though, but I told him that it is true. That the can also do well to visit their Doctor for counselling and advice.

Since then, I have imagining, in this modern world, people could still think and reason this way.

(1) (Reply)

Recommendations Needed / Are You Hypertensive And Needs Natural Way Of Normalizing It / Gonorrhea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.