Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Easy Delicious Chicken And Curried Potato Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Easy Delicious Chicken And Curried Potato Recipe (1037 Views)

Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life / I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) / Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Delicious Chicken And Curried Potato Recipe by vinegurl(f): 12:21am On Sep 14, 2017
Chicken curried potato is a rich meal for any time of the day; it is a very spicy dish filled with lots of healthy vegies. It is one of the healthiest ways of cooking potatoes among other ways.
This version of potato porridge does not require palm oil, but yet it looks very attractive and yummy!
You can choose to use turkey or fish in place of chicken and you can mash all the potatoes in the pot into a more thicker and creamier porridge if you want. See how to make this chicken and curried porridge here..

Re: Easy Delicious Chicken And Curried Potato Recipe by cassidy1996(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Cook Vine! hmmm...... you are good to go... you always give me what I want to see, but you make me hungry all the time....
Re: Easy Delicious Chicken And Curried Potato Recipe by vinegurl(f): 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
cassidy1996:
Cook Vine! hmmm...... you are good to go... you always give me what I want to see, but you make me hungry all the time....

Thanks dear, but forgive me for always making you hungry, you hear? lol!

(1) (Reply)

1 Paint Rubber Of Red Garri For 450 / The Best Ewa Agoyin Recipe / Where Can I Get Pie Here In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.