Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Naira Rain On Woman Who Wakes Up At 4.50am To Cook For Husband - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Naira Rain On Woman Who Wakes Up At 4.50am To Cook For Husband (967 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours / Three Crowns Milk Rewards Mums In ‘Cook For Mum’ Mother’s Day Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Rain On Woman Who Wakes Up At 4.50am To Cook For Husband by Manowar94: 1:34pm On Jan 07
A mother, Mrs Deborah Olaki (also known on X as Mummy Zee) after a post on X stating how she wakes up as early as 4.30am to prepare her husband’s lunch, has become a social media sensation, with gifts of cash and kind pouring in for her from Nigerians, GODFREY GEORGE writes

Mrs Deborah Olaki’s life is changing right before her eyes. The Lagos State-based mother has become a millionaire in less than 48 hours.

As of December 29, 2023, Olaki, a graduate of Geophysics, begged Santa Claus for a Christmas gift of a small bedside fridge.

Posting a picture of the sample of the fridge, she added that some of her meals were getting bad too quickly because of the night heat that accompanies the dry season.

The tweet got 230 likes, 70 retweets, and 16 comments, but none made her dream come true.

She wrote, “Dear Santa, I don’t want so much for Christmas, there is just one thing I need. This very small bedside fridge. This is because of the night heat. Some of my meals are getting bad quickly.”

Her husband, Mr Abiola Adebisi, a classroom science teacher, who studied Mathematics, she noted in a tweet, was worried that she was not getting the life she truly deserved because of his financial standing.

She also disclosed that she met the man over eight years ago, adding that she married into a good family.

On December 7, 2023, she made a tweet asking God to fulfil her husband’s heart desires.

She wrote, “Dear God, please bless my husband with all his heart desires this December and enrich his pockets beyond his imagination because he deserves every good thing life has to offer.”

But, all that is going to change now, as Nigerians from all walks of lives are raining cash gifts on the couple following a viral tweet made by Olaki on Friday.

Life-changing tweet

In the life-changing tweet, she disclosed on the popular microblogging site, X, that she wakes up at 4.50am every day to cook for her husband, responding to a user who wondered why a wife would wake up very early to cook for her husband.

Tweeting via her handle, @#_Debbie_OA, she stated that she began to wake up that early when her husband told her that a female colleague in his office brought an extra spoon so that he could share in her lunch.

She tweeted, “I’ve always been too lazy to wake up and get his lunch ready. But the day he told me a colleague brought two spoons so he’ll eat with her was the day I set my alarm for 4.50am.”

The tweet generated controversy, with some criticising Olaki and calling her ‘insecure’ for feeling that waking up that early to cook for a man would keep him.

Popular United States based-Nigerian professor, Uju Anya, who seemed displeased with the lady’s comment, condemned her actions.

Anya wrote, “So, you’re saying you rise before dawn to cook for an able-bodied adult so that he doesn’t beg co-workers for food and f*ck somebody for day-old rice and chicken?”

Another user, @emelleionaire, wrote, “Just married, and someone can steal him with small okro and pounded yam? So, my sister in Christ, what is your war plan for when your beggar husband comes across stew that is sweeter than yours?”

@ruttiexx, another user, said, “The lord is your strength because I cannot.”

However, in a dramatic turn of events, some X users, mostly men, rallied around her, requesting a contribution from like minds to encourage the wife.

Olaki, who posted her account number at 1.39pm on Friday, shared that she had received over N2m from Nigerians on Saturday afternoon.

The woman, whose profile shows that she is a geoscientist, sharing a screenshot of her account balance on Saturday afternoon, wrote, “She’fe pami ni? (Do you want to kill me?).

“I’ve never seen this amount before. I’ve been busy at the hospital and turned off DND to see this, ahhh Jesus. Thank you all so much.

“Oh, I forgot to mention that an Angel recommended me for a remote Virtual Assistant role for 50k monthly. What else do I want? Amazing Mercy!

“Where’s the tweet with my account number again gan sef? Please, it’s okay. I’m scared.”

As of the time of this report, the lady had got more than N2m from well-wishers.
The lady, trending number 1 on X as Mummy Zee and number 3 as Debbie, disclosed on Saturday night that she had got over N5m in her own account, adding that her husband, whose Opay account number she also posted, had also got some cash donations from Nigerians.
More on... https://punchng.com/naira-rain-on-woman-who-wakes-up-at-4-50am-to-cook-for-husband/?amp

Re: Naira Rain On Woman Who Wakes Up At 4.50am To Cook For Husband by Nwodosis(m): 1:35pm On Jan 07
It gives joy eating food prepared by your wife even if it tastes bad.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain On Woman Who Wakes Up At 4.50am To Cook For Husband by Manowar94: 1:39pm On Jan 07
🪨
🫴
Re: Naira Rain On Woman Who Wakes Up At 4.50am To Cook For Husband by atiku4President(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07
Nigerians are incurably kind people, except that most of the good ones don't vote on election day

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain On Woman Who Wakes Up At 4.50am To Cook For Husband by Melagros(m): 2:10pm On Jan 07
Netizens now no go rest with this 4am news like say na em be the problem in town
Re: Naira Rain On Woman Who Wakes Up At 4.50am To Cook For Husband by illicit(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07
Ok now
Re: Naira Rain On Woman Who Wakes Up At 4.50am To Cook For Husband by johnmartus(m): 2:27pm On Jan 07
There are many ways God use to bless person in life...I keep saying it Nigerians are the most considerable people in the world. Here you will see igbo donate Yoruba donate even Hausa and other tribes.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain On Woman Who Wakes Up At 4.50am To Cook For Husband by RECTEM: 3:23pm On Jan 07
congrats
Re: Naira Rain On Woman Who Wakes Up At 4.50am To Cook For Husband by sreamsense: 5:17pm On Jan 07
Keep deceiving yourself, online beggar! You are using style to beg on nairaland, lazy chap. Go and manage 2 millions of lies and true you receive and let see who really needs help

(1) (Reply)

The Lion Grabs A Valuable Meal / Snake Stew / Why Are African Restaurants Not As Popular As Asian Restaurants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.