Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

We Sell Human Hands For N5,000 Each – Cult Members (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Sell Human Hands For N5,000 Each – Cult Members (pic) (651 Views)

Ritual Killers Behead 76-year-old Man In Oyo, Sell Human Parts For N4000 / Ritualists Who Sell Human Organs To Personalities In Kogi, Busted By Police.PICS / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

We Sell Human Hands For N5,000 Each – Cult Members (pic) by Islie: 6:47am On Sep 14, 2017
Samson Folarin

Two suspected cult members in Ogun State say they sell human hands for N 5 , 000 each to raise funds for their operations .

The men, Oluwaseun Odueh ,
aka Cleff ; and Wasiu Adejumo ,
aka Bomber, both members of the Eiye Confraternity , were arrested by operatives of the Zonal Intervention Squad in the Ibogun area of the state.

The suspects , who were also accused of being robbers , were arrested along with three herbalists , including a traditional ruler, who allegedly bought the hands of the victims .

The herbalists , Ifatona Akanni , aka Ajana Oro ; Isiaka Ajani and Oko Musa, said they had bought seven hands from the cult members , adding that each was bought for N 5 , 000 .

Those killed by the men were identified as one Tunde, who was beheaded at the Cherubim and Seraphim Church Railway Line , Ogba Ayo , Ijoko , in 2016 , with his two hands cut off .

Also killed were one Lateef , Kehinde and Yinka , in the Ijoko area between 2016 and January 2017. The hands of the men were cut off .

The police said on May 28 , 2017 , three men were also killed at Candozo Hotel , Fadahunsi , Ijoko , around 8 pm , while in June 2017, two people were killed at Ogba Ayo Junction and Agoro Junction , Ijoko, with their hands missing .

One of the suspected cult members , Odueh , said all the victims were members of the Aiye Confraternity , a rival cult, adding that they were killed during reprisals.

He said their hands were sold to herbalists to raise funds for the activities of his gang.
He said , “Supremacy clashes between the cults started about six years ago in Ijoko .

The Aiye cult killed our members , Godogodo , Fele , Callous
and others. Each time they killed them , they cut off their hands . We had to retaliate by doing the same thing to them .

“ Initially , we were throwing away the body parts . But when we realised that we needed money for our activities , we decided to make enquiries on what we could do with the body parts . That was how we started cutting off their hands and selling them. I have been involved in the murder of four members of the rival cult. ”

The 32 - year - old said he became a cult member due to the oppression he suffered as an undergraduate of a university in Ogun State , adding that he joined the gang in his community when he finished from school.

The second suspect, Adejumo , who also confessed to be an Internet fraudster (yahoo yahoo) , said he was part of the squad that killed two members of the Aiye cult he identified as Kehinde and Lekan Welder.

The 30 - year - old said a fight between two leaders in the Ijoko area led to the increase in cult killings in the community.

“ We killed Kehinde and Lekan
Welder because they killed our members and cut off their hands.

They killed Fele (Sunday ) and Callous , a final year student of the Federal University of Agriculture , Abeokuta . They also killed
Godogodo and Rati . We sell the hands to herbalists , ” he added .

One of the herbalists , Musa, said he had bought three hands from the cult members , adding that he had paid N 10, 000 and was owing them N 5 , 000 balance .

He said , “ I am a herbalist . I also consult Ifa and Opele for my clients . I met these boys when they came to worship Ogun at my shrine and since then, they had sold only three hands to me ; both dry and fresh.

I use the hands for asiri bibo (fetish blessing ) . I bought each hand for N 5 , 000 . I gave them N 10, 000 , and owed a balance of N 5 , 000 . ”

The second herbalist , Akanni , 53, said he had bought two hands from the men for the same purpose .

When our correspondent asked how he knew the part was useful for the purpose and who his clients were , he parried the questions, saying the charm didn’ t work.

The third herbalist , Ajani, who is the baale of Ososun village , in the Ifo Local Government Area of Ogun State, said the cult members introduced themselves to him as land speculators , adding that they later brought two hands which he bought for N 10, 000 .

The Zone 2 Police Public Relations Officer , SP Dolapo Badmos , said Odueh was the first to be arrested.

She said , “ Odueh was arrested on August 23 by the ZIS team during a patrol at about 2 pm in the Ibogun area of Ogun State. On interrogation, he confessed to belonging to the Eiye Confraternity and said he was also a member of an armed robbery gang. We subsequently arrested other members of the gang.

“ The police recovered three locally - made cut - to - size guns, seven live cartridges , and human parts processed into concoctions and powder for fetish use from the suspects .

“ The Assistant Inspector -General of Police , Zone 2 , Adamu Ibrahim , has ordered that the suspects should be arraigned in court. ”

http://punchng.com/we-sell-human-hands-for-n5000-each-cult-members/

lalasticlala
Re: We Sell Human Hands For N5,000 Each – Cult Members (pic) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:49am On Sep 14, 2017
To become millionaires how many human hands will they have have to sell somebody do the maths
Re: We Sell Human Hands For N5,000 Each – Cult Members (pic) by Mynd44: 6:51am On Sep 14, 2017

(1)

Anambra State Primary Secondary School Students Attacked (photos) / Female Corp Member Narrates How She Was Almost Raped By An Okada Man Today. Pic / Wanted : N2million To Be Awarded To Anyone Who Give The Necessary Info (photo)