Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nnpc Medical Test And Posting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Medical Test And Posting (5883 Views)

Can A Person Genotype Be A Cause For Failing Bank Medical Test / Pre Employment Medical Test / Job Scam:the Vio-dvla Medical Test Payment Is A Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Medical Test And Posting by deenmb(m): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2007
Hi everybody,
1. has anyone been tested for NNPC medical test? I went to Kaduna center and it seems as if they are not ready for the test, they gave us a long form to fill and ask us to come back next week. They way I see it is 5th of march may come with some people still not been tested.
2. Has anybody have the idea of when posting will be out? Please communicate to us.
Re: Nnpc Medical Test And Posting by gemmy: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2007
Hi, i did my medical test at shagamu (mosimi). It was a rigorous test. i was given the result of the test confirming that i am fit for the job. but the problem now is that i don't know what to do with the result. may be i should take it to abuja now or may be i should keep it till resumption. can anybody tell me what i need to do? what about the police report, how do i go about it?
Re: Nnpc Medical Test And Posting by danderson(f): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2007
Deemb,

You could have started earlier before 12th of Feb as advised.All the same try lobbing with your test lab technicians.
Equally expect the Sbu posting as from next week 26th feb.

Gemmy,

The fitness report is very vital and you are required to keep it for presentation to the MD of the Sbu where you will be posted probably after an anticipated orientation at  Abuja.I advice you make and keep a coloured copy of it.
Also since i sense persons like you can worry so much on every issue,i must advice you relax from bothering yourself to undergo a thumbprint police clearance,thereby wasting time and cash,because your SBU will still send you for police clearance before deployment.

Have a good time and all the best
Re: Nnpc Medical Test And Posting by nnemak(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2011
Chineke you are worthy to be glorify,
Jehovah your name be praised!!!
Re: Nnpc Medical Test And Posting by otuwe(f): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2011
Mshewwwww
Re: Nnpc Medical Test And Posting by Obinoscopy(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2011
All 2011 NNPC hopefuls, please ignore this thread. Its the thread of the previous recruitment exercise
Re: Nnpc Medical Test And Posting by OnuohaE(m): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2011
Thought as much.
Re: Nnpc Medical Test And Posting by vovva(m): 12:14am On Dec 16, 2011
Free stuff blog =):
http:///KxnJn

(1) (Reply)

Gtb Recruiting Entry Level Graduates-99 Positions / Apply For MSF - Doctors Without Borders Job [PHOTO] / FRSC Recruitment 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.