Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. (16888 Views)

NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) / Good Morning, If You Have Faulty Devices And You Need To Repair It, Get In Here. / Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by tafrica(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2017
deepwater:
Just look at what the Nigerian youths have been reduced to, literally begging for computer device and a job of less than 30k.

The truth is that this scheme are designed to shatter you spiritually and emotionally, by the time you wallow in penury for years on this program you would have given up the spirit to ask for what is duly right for you.

Show me one participant of this scheme from the ruling class

This is absolute truth, but sadly same youths will come here to attack you. imagine govt blindfolding us with 30k/job and devices when their children take the best jobs even without adverts. after this Npower scheme, several youths would have spent their ages beyond employable age. Last DPR and Immigration adverts, they put the age at 30. Several people will waste their years with Npower and after the scheme, they become useless and unemployable.

4 Likes

Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2017
I hv collected mine here in rivers state..it was so stressful. . can u imagine dat since last week Wednesday I got the text to come get the device I was unable until on Friday wen I had to buy a number tag from a policeman dat I had to gain access to the gate and was verified to get the device......well dat is bye gone now...my samsung tab is working well n its a new experience for me.....I hv studied all content and learnt a lot from the Cisco applications. .I also commend the n Power team for making an apology statement over the rivers state device collections wahala....a gov't agency apologizing.
? the first of it kind in n aija. . my plea is dat the process shut be he's rain so dat or as can get it as well. .at least let them feel EMPOWERED too. . thanks

1 Like

Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by Eray(f): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2017
plz wen are we getting our device in delta state?
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by beajjay(m): 8:52am On Sep 15, 2017
@npowerng Has the distribution started for Oyo state??
Coz I have not received any SMS yet
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by Tsam1959(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2017
deepwater:
Just look at what the Nigerian youths have been reduced to, literally begging for computer device and a job of less than 30k.

The truth is that this scheme are designed to shatter you spiritually and emotionally, by the time you wallow in penury for years on this program you would have given up the spirit to ask for what is duly right for you.

Show me one participant of this scheme from the ruling class

DeepWater, DeepWater, DeepWater.... Recieve sense and learn how to mind your business.
If to say this kind programme dey since 1990 0r 2000 we for no were Nigeria dey by now.
But without critise the programme is not a success . So bad belle is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,

If you have collected your device, please post a comment below telling us the make of the device and how far along you have gone in studying the pre-loaded content.

#NPowerNG
Which group of NPower beneficiaries are getting the gadgets? I applied this year.
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by Tsam1959(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
I hv collected mine here in rivers state..it was so stressful. . can u imagine dat since last week Wednesday I got the text to come get the device I was unable until on Friday wen I had to buy a number tag from a policeman dat I had to gain access to the gate and was verified to get the device......well dat is bye gone now...my samsung tab is working well n its a new experience for me.....I hv studied all content and learnt a lot from the Cisco applications. .I also commend the n Power team for making an apology statement over the rivers state device collections wahala....a gov't agency apologizing.
? the first of it kind in n aija. . my plea is dat the process shut be he's rain so dat or as can get it as well. .at least let them feel EMPOWERED too. . thanks
Correct.

Naija police no go change . Thank God say no be any of the corrupt agency they run the Npower programme. Device for no still reach our hand without paying small thing grin grin
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by itoghor0007(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2017
pls when is npower shortlist will out for 2017/2018
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by Jamescosmas(m): 9:13am On Sep 15, 2017
I received a phone call from npower tax on Tuesday,did anyone receive such phone call from npower tax for training in Abuja.
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by ayamprecious: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2017
Vision2045:

Their result will resurrect very soon.

Una no well, that was a mistake na
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by npowerng: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2017
MxFactor:
For those in Rivers state when will they start the redistributn again. Pls we need specific answers
Just be patient, We are still working on it.
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by npowerng: 9:30am On Sep 15, 2017
beajjay:
@npowerng Has the distribution started for Oyo state??
Coz I have not received any SMS yet

Distributions of device are in batches, Just be patient.
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by temi2008: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2017
When will Ekiti State get theirs
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by Akawuba: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2017
Please where is Delta state collection centre
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by npowerng: 11:09am On Sep 15, 2017
itoghor0007:
pls when is npower shortlist will out for 2017/2018

Good day,
Now the next stage after the Assessment Test Phase is the Pre-selection Stage. This is the stage where beneficiaries will be pre-selected for physical verification.
The Pre-selection Stage will likely commence at the END of September, 2017. When this stage commences, the list of pre-selected applicants will also be released to the public.
#NPowerNG
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by npowerng: 11:09am On Sep 15, 2017
temi2008:
When will Ekiti State get theirs
Very soon sir, Thanks for your patient .

1 Like

Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by npowerng: 11:11am On Sep 15, 2017
ayamprecious:
What about the ones that did their test Aug,

Good day Ma'am,
Now the next stage after the Assessment Test Phase is the Pre-selection Stage. This is the stage where beneficiaries will be pre-selected for physical verification.
The Pre-selection Stage will likely commence at the END of September, 2017. When this stage commences, the list of pre-selected applicants will also be released to the public.
#NPowerNG
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by nosa73(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2017
Elosakpos:
When is Edo state getting please.
very soon
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by manny4u(m): 11:50am On Sep 15, 2017
manny4u:
Good day sir,
hope you are having a great day? please kindly help us address a problem in MTN office kubwa, abuja. most of us in Nagro who selected techno pad could not collect our device even when it was outrightly available on the representatives desk, his excuse was that Npower has not given directives for him to give out Techno Droidpad to Nagro yet. thank u.
Please Sir, Can You Kindly Respond To This?
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by Ebay14(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2017
npowerng:

It has come to our attention that some of our N-Power Volunteers are attempting to dispose their device, we urge you in your best interest not to do so.
Recall that N-Power is a Learn/Work/Entrepreneurship Programme of the Federal Government's National Social Investment Programme for unemployed Young Graduates between the ages of 18 - 35.
Please note that the N-Power Devices currently being distributed to our N-Power volunteers were secured through an Asset Finance arrangement for 20months with the Bank of Industry (BOI) by the Federal Government National Social Investment Programme. As such the devices are to aid the continual learning and development of our volunteers which seeks to enhance their employability - ready for the Labour market when they exit the Programme after 24months.
These devices are also Work Tools as it would aid the discharge of their community functions in your primary places of assignment be it at the Public Schools, Primary Health Centres or the Agriculture Development Farm Settlements.
In addition, these devices contain global knowledge content contributed by some of our Global partners such as Cisco, Google, Microsoft etc on ICT, Leadership & Entrepreneurship for their continuous development.
To this end, volunteers are warned that if you dispose your devices, don't utilize the learning content on these devices, or you are found absent at your Places of assignment, we have devised varies means to gather such information and data.
Once caught, you would not ONLY Be dismissed from the Programme (without any appeal), you would be blacklisted from other FG Social Investment Programmes and a Lien would also be placed on your Bank accounts for the full refund of the asset cost to the Bank of Industry.
Please take this very seriously.
#NPowerNG

so because some few persons want to sell theirs, the others won't get?.. Pls Rivers is still on hold a week now something should be done about that
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
sweetchi1011:
I have collected mine but the device does not browse, I tried to configure the device manually but the message I got said it can't be configured

Na to dey answer only calls b dat naw cry

1 Like

Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by yns4real: 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
dadebayo1:
Why was the Tecno pad changed to a lower standard? Please investigate the true situation of things... The Tecno Npower is currently distributing is of lower quality and standard to what was advertised and paid for....
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by shankie: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
AutosBay:
Please Npower address the situation at MTN center 23 road, festac town, lagos, most of our techno pad, is telling us processing, even after receiving sms, mtn refused to give us, infact they collected back, many peoples devices especially techno

Go back there it is ready now, mine too was processing before but it is ready now, bt the problem am facing now pass processing as the sim that was supposed to be there is missing, now I don't even knw what to do
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by shankie: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
manny4u:

Please Sir, Can You Kindly Respond To This?

The issue as been addressed for long now, the directive was from Npower abuja, that distribution of device to N-agro should be put on hold for now
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by oweniwe(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
sweetchi1011:
I have collected mine but the device does not browse, I tried to configure the device manually but the message I got said it can't be configured

Which product?

Samsung or Tecno?
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,

If you have collected your device, please post a comment below telling us the make of the device and how far along you have gone in studying the pre-loaded content.

#NPowerNG

Good Afternoon Npower Admin,
My name is Samuel Abimbola Aladetan an existing beneficiary from Lagos, i got an sms for device pick last week Friday stating I should go to 1-11 Commercial Avenue Sabo Yaba Lagos MTN Connect Store for the device pick up but on getting there i faced a challenge there. The agent attending to me said my photo and the ID card is not showing on her computer after entering my bvn but names ans other info were there but she said she need to see the photo and the ID card, so I went to check my NPVN page again and my photo is there, after several attempts I decided to update the photo and ID card again by scanning another photo and scan the ID card too but still no change. The agent said I should contact the admin for assistance and I've been trying you means to you reach you. Pls help me rectify this.
Thank you for your time
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by sweetchi1011: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
oweniwe:

Which product?
Samsung or Tecno?
Floss signature
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by oweniwe(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
sweetchi1011:

Floss signature

I for say make you format am....

But we don't know if the preloaded content will be cleared too if the tab is formatted.

Put the sim into another phone and use the phone's hotspot to connect your tab via WiFi to browse...

Hope your WiFi is working.

@ npowerng

Can we format a misbehaving tab? And if a critical preloaded app crashes, how do we download another one?

1 Like

Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by engrkunlex: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sorry please, during the registration i mistakenly put state of residence for the state of origin is there any hope for me to change to my residence state,because i dont even know what to do now, Thanks for your quick response, i mean during this recent registration. Thanks
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by npowerng: 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
engrkunlex:
Sorry please, during the registration i mistakenly put state of residence for the state of origin is there any hope for me to change to my residence state,because i dont even know what to do now, Thanks for your quick response, i mean during this recent registration. Thanks
At this point correcting and updating of data has not commenced yet.
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by npowerng: 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
oweniwe:

I for say make you format am....

But we don't know if the preloaded content will be cleared too if the tab is formatted.

Put the sim into another phone and use the phone's hotspot to connect your tab via WiFi to browse...

Hope your WiFi is working.

@ npowerng

Can we format a misbehaving tab? And if a critical preloaded app crashes, how do we download another one?
No sir
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by ThinkWISELY(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Vision2045:

Their result will resurrect very soon.

SAVAGE!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? / Please Help Two Months After Employment Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.