Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. (16895 Views)

NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) / Good Morning, If You Have Faulty Devices And You Need To Repair It, Get In Here. / Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by henry99: 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
pls when will they start distributing the devices fir batch B beneficiaries
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by AutosBay(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir, We apologies for the inconveniences Just be patient we are working on your issue already.
Why are you people doing like this I got an sms, yet my device is on hold, and I am Nteach, residing in Lagos and not Port Harcourt, even some people got their device without sms, I am a perfectly qualified Npower volunteer, I have no payment issues, was one of the very few, who advocated and praised the good works of Npower, the first to publish the news of the shortlisted candidates of my set, created Npower Lagos thread where I update followers on happenings of Npower within Lagos, yet I got a text message that I should go and pick my device on getting there, mtn started telling me it's on hold, infact a friend of mine, who also got sms, was with his device, the Mtn staff now use his bvn to check and told him it's on hold, and collected back his device from him, very embarrassing, here in festac town, Lagos, infact they will not even tell you anything here at Mtn, collection center, festac town, Lagos , customer service here is very poor
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by oweniwe(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
@ npowerng

Why do we like doing things the hard way in this country when the easy way is right at our fingertips?

It is normal for apps to crash or go bad.

There's no rocket science in .apk installation.

Npower should upload these things to the NPVN portal and let us download & install ourselves. At the collection center, if you can download it yourself, take your tab, go home, subscribe night data plan (just N25) and download everything. Anyone who doesn't know how to install apps on Mobile can wait at the collection center have the content installed for him/her. At least, it'll help reduce crowding issues at the centers.

It's not fair making everyone move at this snail speed when most of us are capable of doing things faster ourselves.

I cant imagine sitting for 6 hours cos some "alinco" want to install .apk on my tab when i can do that myself. If the apps stop working or crash, it will save us lot of headache looking for another app to download.

Thanks for noting.

Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by OLUSOTE01: 7:04am On Sep 20, 2017
What is activated DND sir because ever since I started this program have not been receiving SMS don't even know if my device is ready to collect or not
Thanks

An SMS would be sent to you, if you have activated DND on your line you might not receive the SMS.

Device distributions are in batches [/quote]
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by npowerng: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
AutosBay:

Why are you people doing like this I got an sms, yet my device is on hold, and I am Nteach, residing in Lagos and not Port Harcourt, even some people got their device without sms, I am a perfectly qualified Npower volunteer, I have no payment issues, was one of the very few, who advocated and praised the good works of Npower, the first to publish the news of the shortlisted candidates of my set, created Npower Lagos thread where I update followers on happenings of Npower within Lagos, yet I got a text message that I should go and pick my device on getting there, mtn started telling me it's on hold, infact a friend of mine, who also got sms, was with his device, the Mtn staff now use his bvn to check and told him it's on hold, and collected back his device from him, very embarrassing, here in festac town, Lagos, infact they will not even tell you anything here at Mtn, collection center, festac town, Lagos , customer service here is very poor

Good day sir,
You would be contacted soon Just keep calm Your device would definitely get to you.
Thanks for your patient, and understand.
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by AutosBay(m): 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir,
You would be contacted soon Just keep calm Your device would definitely get to you.

But I was sent an sms, exactly 7th September 2017, by 06:44:22pm, why wasn't I given, when others are collecting without sms, why? Please I need an explanation. Thanks
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by npowerng: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
OLUSOTE01:
What is activated DND sir because ever since I started this program have not been receiving SMS don't even know if my device is ready to collect or not
Thanks

An SMS would be sent to you, if you have activated DND on your line you might not receive the SMS.

Device distributions are in batches
DND simply means "DO NO DISTURB"
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by npowerng: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
oweniwe:
@ npowerng

Why do we like doing things the hard way in this country when the easy way is right at our fingertips?

It is normal for apps to crash or go bad.

There's no rocket science in .apk installation.

Npower should upload these things to the NPVN portal and let us download & install ourselves. At the collection center, if you can download it yourself, take your tab, go home, subscribe night data plan (just N25) and download everything. Anyone who doesn't know how to install apps on Mobile can wait at the collection center have the content installed for him/her. At least, it'll help reduce crowding issues at the centers.

It's not fair making everyone move at this snail speed when most of us are capable of doing things faster ourselves.

I cant imagine sitting for 6 hours cos some "alinco" want to install .apk on my tab when i can do that myself. If the apps stop working or crash, it will save us lot of headache looking for another app to download.

Thanks for noting.

Noted sir.

1 Like

Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by npowerng: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
henry99:
pls when will they start distributing the devices fir batch B beneficiaries
Very soon
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by dejt4u(m): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir,

good evening, please help me to attend to this.
my bro has not been paid a dime since last year December and qualified is on his NPVN portal. the issue with his payment as stated in his portal is "unmatched BVN". he has gone to his bank and rectify it. and the bank (access bank) has confirmed the correction in last month and that they have linked his account with his BVN.

he has mailed Npower on the development but yet nothing has been done. please help.

his details below:
email: mustaphallah01@gmail.com
phone no: 07068803442
Name: Mustapha Abdullahi

thanks as I look forward to a prompt response
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by npowerng: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
dejt4u:
good evening, please help me to attend to this.
my bro has not been paid a dime since last year December and qualified is on his NPVN portal. the issue with his payment as stated in his portal is "unmatched BVN". he has gone to his bank and rectify it. and the bank (access bank) has confirmed the correction in last month and that they have linked his account with his BVN.

he has mailed Npower on the development but yet nothing has been done. please help.

his details below:
email: mustaphallah01@gmail.com
phone no: 07068803442
Name: Mustapha Abdullahi

thanks as I look forward to a prompt response

We are working on it.
Thanks for your patient .
Note BVN on your portal is different from the BVN link to your account . Kindly rectify it and send the Actual BVN linked to your account to Our support mail.

support@npvn.desk-mail.com
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by dejt4u(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
npowerng:

We are working on it.
Thanks for your patient .
does that means that the person shouldnt worry again??.. thanks so much..
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by npowerng: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
DIYlady01:
Hello @npowerng, I have received my samsung tab and it is working well. However, I want to point out some issues I am experiencing with the NPower app.

I wanted to write my lesson plan this past weekend. I discovered that all the contents for all then text books are empty! I met my colleague and her tab has all the content. I also got a notification for attendance, but when I tapped on it I was redirected to my GPS settings even though it was already on. I do not know if my attendance for today was recorded.

Please what can I do about the text books?

Good day sir,

Kindly inform the pick up centre for assistance,
Every volunteer should ensure he/she gets on board at the collection centre, before leaving.
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by npowerng: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
cornel9297:
Npowerng, I got a text but when i went to MTN office to collect my device it was not given to me because my profile picture which i uploaded is not showing.
I have gone to cyber Cafe to update it several times but it is still not showing.
Good day,
Every device profile picture is expected to display, Please kindly report to the pick up centre to resolve this issue.

Or kindly send your complain to support@npvn.desk-mail.com
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by Greatfuture: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
please when will those in kogi get their device?
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by AutosBay(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
AutosBay:

But I was sent an sms, exactly 7th September 2017, by 06:44:22pm, why wasn't I given, when others are collecting without sms, why? Please I need an explanation. Thanks
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by npowerng: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
dejt4u:
does that means that the person shouldnt worry again??.. thanks so much..
Note BVN on your portal is different from the BVN link to your account . Kindly rectify it and send the Actual BVN linked to your account to Our support mail.

support@npvn.desk-mail.com
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by npowerng: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Greatfuture:
please when will those in kogi get their device?
Very Soon
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by gtoyeen: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
good evening, please where can Lagos Island volunteers batch A go for collection of device because I have not received SMS for the collection since it started. your response will be highly appreciated, tanks
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by OLUSOTE01: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Good evening sir have checked my phone I dont have DND on my phone so I didn't activate it, where is orile agege collection center so that I can go there since I haven't receive any message from Npower from the beginning of the program. Your respond is highly needed
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by cornel9297: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
Support@npvn.desk-mail.com is not responding to complains
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by AutosBay(m): 6:31am On Sep 21, 2017
cornel9297:
Support@npvn.desk-mail.com is not responding to complains
Infact I'm tired
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by Eddodoh(m): 8:04am On Sep 21, 2017
I am not understanding. Everybody collecting device & I am yet to hear anything about people from Kaduna. No SMS, no updates.

It's alright!
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by abideen4real21(m): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hello Sir,
I collected my Afrione 2 in 1 Device at MTN Idi Ape Ibadan centre about two days ago but I have not enjoyed it for a minute. Each time I switch it on, it will take up to 2 minutes to boot and then hang without responding again until it will switch off itself and then switch on again by itself. This will continue like that interchangeably. Sometimes, it will successful boot but if I touch any App to start running, it will hang again. What could have responsible for this? Does it mean that the phone is not good or it was not configured properly? Pls., what should I do?
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by Bimblex: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pls my people help me with this issued, I went to mtn office to collect my device they told me my bvn is not match and have been collecting money since the beginning of the programme
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by AutosBay(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
‎My name is Ezenwa Bernard Eze phone number 08138261385 I represent Nteach Amuwo Odofin Lagos, please I was sent an sms that my device is ready for collection at Mtn collection center 23 road, festac town, Lagos, arriving there the Mtn staff used my bvn to check and I was told my device is on hold, several of my colleagues got their device even without sms, please try and address this situation, that we are experiencing here at festac town. Thanks and God bless
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by Janetade86(f): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
Please I read somewhere that the names of the shortlisted candidates are out. How true is this?
Re: Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. by oweniwe(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
npowerng please come o.

I got text message to pick up my tab (Samsung ) in Asaba on the 16th....

Now I got another text to go warri again on the 13th....

Which of the texts is valid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? / Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.