Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

"You're A Bastard N Thats Final" Fan To Mr Eazi As He Apologises - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You're A Bastard N Thats Final" Fan To Mr Eazi As He Apologises (4232 Views)

Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Watch How Temi Otedola Twerks For Mr Eazi As Lil Kesh Smoking Like A Thief / Watch Temi Otedola Twerking For Mr Eazi As Lil Kesh Smoking Like A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You're A Bastard N Thats Final" Fan To Mr Eazi As He Apologises by tyson98: 7:20am On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

grin grin
You Will know why I'm better than your miserable self in due time

Don't say I'm showing off because I know how poor people like you reacts when photo of someone far better than you pop up.

And oh yea, I really enjoyed the food, thanks.
U can't show off cos u've been showing off with one old TV for yrs now no changes and at 28 still a student Isn't that miserable enoughgrin

You will enjoy the food cos poverty has no taste,ciaos grin
Re: "You're A Bastard N Thats Final" Fan To Mr Eazi As He Apologises by IamAirforce1: 7:29am On Sep 15, 2017
tyson98:

U can't show off cos u've been showing off with one old TV for yrs now no changes and at 28 still a student Isn't that miserable enoughgrin

You will enjoy the food cos poverty has no taste,ciaos grin

grin grin

That TV is actually worth the amount of money I bet you've never ever earned as a graduate for a month salary in your miserable life .. grin

Re: "You're A Bastard N Thats Final" Fan To Mr Eazi As He Apologises by tyson98: 7:32am On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

grin grin

That TV is actually worth the amount of money I bet you've never ever earned as a graduate for a month salary in your miserable life .. grin

Ur house looks like what Explorers posted about coffin house apartment some months back,#spits#
Re: "You're A Bastard N Thats Final" Fan To Mr Eazi As He Apologises by IamAirforce1: 7:37am On Sep 15, 2017
tyson98:

Ur house looks like what Explorers posted about coffin house apartment some months back,#spits#
grin

This is the problem with poor people like you , they always want to drag innocent people into their problems .

Why mention a gentle man like explorer into your poverty sorry state? grin

He's not a low lifer like you na .

Tyson, it's true I never blow for music, but that no mean I can't feed your little likes

Stay blessed and have a great weekend . grin

Airforce!
Re: "You're A Bastard N Thats Final" Fan To Mr Eazi As He Apologises by Orodje(m): 8:37am On Sep 15, 2017
tyson98:

Which of your futures jare

Is it the one u are ass licking E-money up and down abi the one ur imaginary bae gave u akpu and cigarette and 4 pieces of corn to chop so u can die of constipation

Your music career is a stillbirth
grin grin grin oh lawd laff won kill me
Re: "You're A Bastard N Thats Final" Fan To Mr Eazi As He Apologises by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 9:31am On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:
We still love you eazi
Mr airforce Talk For Ur Self Which One Is We U Nd Who?
Re: "You're A Bastard N Thats Final" Fan To Mr Eazi As He Apologises by IamAirforce1: 9:33am On Sep 15, 2017
Eyinimofeoluwa:
Mr airforce Talk For Ur Self Which One Is We U Nd Who?
You no follow
Re: "You're A Bastard N Thats Final" Fan To Mr Eazi As He Apologises by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 9:33am On Sep 15, 2017
sod09:
if you channel the effort you spend on nairaland to sit and think of making good music.
You for Dan blow now cool
Lmao
Re: "You're A Bastard N Thats Final" Fan To Mr Eazi As He Apologises by tyson98: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

grin

This is the problem with poor people like you , they always want to drag innocent people into their problems .

Why mention a gentle man like explorer into your poverty sorry state? grin

He's not a low lifer like you na .

Tyson, it's true I never blow for music, but that no mean I can't feed your little likes

Stay blessed and have a great weekend . grin

Airforce!

With all your ass licking na Danfo u take come elegushi 4 Jan and was wandering all abt that day,i was just looking at u cos it's strange to you.ode

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Drags Out Davido To Perform Live At BURNALIVE / See The Nigerian Lady Who Painted Her Face To Look Like A Tiger (viral Photos) / Oh My God Iz Dis Guy An Alien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.