Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Nicki Minaj Play Love With Wizkid, Begged Him To "Love Her Good" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Play Love With Wizkid, Begged Him To "Love Her Good" (4254 Views)

Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused / Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School / 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Play Love With Wizkid, Begged Him To "Love Her Good" by Davidfash10000: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nicki Minaj Play Love With Wizkid, Begged Him To "Love Her Good"

Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Reciprocate Love On Instagram

Nigerian afro pop singer, Wizkid took to his instagram page to acknowledge Nicki Minaj’s new album, “Queen,” and the female rapper’s reaction is everything.

Wizkid shared the album art on instagram with caption;

Da Queen dropped !!!  @nickiminaj

And surprisingly, Nicki responded with love emoji’s..

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUGZAZJWZmk

Re: Nicki Minaj Play Love With Wizkid, Begged Him To "Love Her Good" by Davidfash10000: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
smiley
Re: Nicki Minaj Play Love With Wizkid, Begged Him To "Love Her Good" by DEXTROVERT: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
That
Small
Boy
With
Small
Thing
Re: Nicki Minaj Play Love With Wizkid, Begged Him To "Love Her Good" by graciously03(f): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
habbbbbaaaaaa...where Nicki take beg Wizzy daddy?

Re: Nicki Minaj Play Love With Wizkid, Begged Him To "Love Her Good" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
sex doLL!!
Re: Nicki Minaj Play Love With Wizkid, Begged Him To "Love Her Good" by jabor4Naija(m): 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
Congrats to him..... nicki's figure though,dammnnn
Re: Nicki Minaj Play Love With Wizkid, Begged Him To "Love Her Good" by fixMaster360: 2:22am On Aug 15, 2018
I have received a mail for a fix match that will be played this coming weekend, both match is a first half correct score from my trusted source 184.86 odd, hit me up now on WhatsApp ( zero. nine. zero. seven. three. seven. two. seven. eight seven. eight) be fast

(1) (Reply)

IYANYA----I Can Marry Yvonne Nelson / Work Of Nature: 10 Rarest Unbelievable Birthmarks That Challenged Medical / I Need Surgery To Reduce My Boobs – Nollywood Actress Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.