Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) (73810 Views)

Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number / Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) by midehi2(f): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
SuperSuave:
really? shocked are you based there?
Na, in Lagos
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) by vertueptime: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
midehi2:

ask her tongue grin

Kpomo
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) by Emvicprints1: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M IN SUPPORT OF EVERY BREADWINNER AND GO GETTER IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR AGE AND GENDER.

BUT YOUR POST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE (JUST LIKE THE GUYS ALREADY SLUT SHAMING HER).

SHE DIDN'T MENTION HER SOURCE OF INCOME, NOBODY KNOWS THIS PERSON OR WHAT SHE DOES, BUT YOU'RE ALREADY HERE KISSING HER BUTT,
HAILING THE ACQUISITION OF RESOURCES THROUGH WHATEVER MEANS.

I'M SORRY, YOUR AIMLESS "BUTT HURT" RANT DOESN'T COUNT.
God in heaven bless you. At least you took out time to answer her stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) by midehi2(f): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
vertueptime:

Kpomo
Ishòn grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
midehi2:

Na, in Lagos
Just tell me you can communicate with the local dialect, please cry
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) by midehi2(f): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
SuperSuave:
Just tell me you can communicate with the local dialect, please cry
Bo'diaye? cheesy
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
young and getting it
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
gabinogem:
Hmmm... 19yrs old, I hope she knows the difference between liability & assets cheesy cheesy
Abeg dz one na liability. If she was in Nigeria it's better buh she's abroad and I heard dey pay tax for each car you own

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) by Supersuave2(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
midehi2:
Bo'diaye? cheesy
ofure cheesy

are you really good with it or just a little?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
I know this "Gurl" personally, Don't mind her she doesn't own those Cars, She Is just living a Fake Life!!! She Is In Belgium!!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) by crafteck(m): 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
She looks 32,cars aint a sign of success, if they were a bmw 1 series wont be up to 20 percent... 18 years old legit talented chaps r driving bmw x6... Lets put show off aside and face our own issues
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) by LikeCool(m): 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) by azezola(m): 1:56am On Sep 15, 2017
Ikoko tio jata ooo idire agbona
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:23am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2017
hmmmm, why should you congratulate someone you don't even know her source of income, even an assistant director in the core civil service that has worked for 25 years won't sustain that her life style, so if what she's doing is illegal than you are encouraging her to continue.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) by midehi2(f): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2017
Supersuave2:
ofure cheesy

are you really good with it or just a little?
Am trying
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) by MrBasketball: 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:
CONGRATS TO HER. NO MATTER WHAT SHE IS DOING. SHE IS DOING IT RIGHT.
Ode, even if she is killing.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
midehi2:

Am trying
wish I could say the same thing for me. What I know is like a drop in an ocean compared to what I don't. cry
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Man no fit make guy for dis girl ooo. Nice one girl. Keep riding. God bless your hustle.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) by kings4660(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2017
Carter4luv:
Man no fit make guy for dis girl ooo. Nice one girl. Keep riding. God bless your hustle.
Even if it's an illegal hustle? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. / Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless / Nigerian Man Redesigns A Beetle Tortoise Car Into A Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.