Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Who Is GOD Almighty? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is GOD Almighty? (253 Views)

The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is GOD Almighty? by Noisemaker147(m): 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
Who is GOD Almighty ; this is one of the greatest question that's always ringing inside of me, and when I look around I see something that gets me worried. Things like: who is this God? So I decided to go for and investigation about God personally for my self. With reasons best known to me that I can always use to help the next man. Some person don't no God, but are only making pretends that the know him. God is not what some persons no, or thing about him; the reason why all this things are happening is because nobody wants to sacrifice for the next man. Imagine hw you will feel if you ask yourself this questions like; u sure say I don serve person for my life? Like do boy boy for the next man? U get Oglala? Please if you not, please do it will help. Cause even Elisha that did one of the greatest miracle in the Bible, served Elijah... Just imagine some body that was death for so many years just a contact, he came back to live again here on this planet earth. And also in this world. The reason why God created man in his image and likeness is not just to come and go back, is to come and serve, serve the next man and see things for your self: if you can not serves. E therefore; means you have pride. And you know what pride is? Over estimation of self... Which means you can grow. Why? Because your not honest. See let me tell you, if your not honest you cannot grow. Do unto others as you will want them do unto you. Period,. Is the same thing like a reciprocal. And that is why you see all this things happening every where. Everyone needs power.... But only few understands that power. Just because the seek first for the spiritual truth. And that truth falls under the name give of the Holy Spirit, which one do you have? And remember any you have is what you are sure of. And that's always the assurance about the game of live. Who you help? That is what is known as respect, and respect is something you don't need to force; respect is what you get out of your good work, but remember also that go work can not take you to heaven, but good work can give you a reward shekinaa.....

(1) (Reply)

The Ground Is Not For You / You Can Be Delivered Via A Phone Call. / Discerning The Presence Of Angels {1 }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.