Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Read How Teenager Who Flaunted Her Third Car In 2 Years Makes Her Money - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Read How Teenager Who Flaunted Her Third Car In 2 Years Makes Her Money (1362 Views)

Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number / 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read How Teenager Who Flaunted Her Third Car In 2 Years Makes Her Money by Rider23: 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
Exclusive: I work in a restaurant - 19 year old, Glorianna Eghe who flaunted her 3rd car in 2 years reveals (Be Inspired)

Few days ago, News of one 19 years old Glorianna Eghe Idubor, went viral after she flaunted her third car in two years! Many were happy for her and others asked how she was able to acquire such wealth at a young age! Read Here>https://www.nairaland.com/4053847/19-year-old-girl-flaunts-third-car
[img]https://2.bp..com/-Jr4TIcuLAGM/WbpM-obSIVI/AAAAAAAM_mQ/HPeNu7t1JvErWUYMZNDOUNwMwjgvobIvACEwYBhgL/s1600/n.png[/img]
Well Kemi Filani Blog had an exclusive chat with her, and she revealed to us that she is a Mechanical Engineer student in Norway and also works part time at her family restaurant - That is how she was able to save for her cars!

Read interview below....

About her

My name Is Glorianna Eghe Idubor. I am a 19 year old girl from Edo state but have been living in Norway now for 7 years. I am a student (mechanical Engineer) but also work part time at our very own restaurant.

How it feels like to have a third expensive car at 19

Well yeah the car. The feeling is always great when you know you make your money working hard and can get yourself something nice. A car is not the best thing I the world but it is something nice and something I am happy for because it's from hardworking

On her Major source of income and what pushed her into it, she said:

Like I said earlier I work with my family... the restaurant is ours but I get paid like other workers should and I pay my taxes and all just like a normal person but this is not forever... just till am done with my studies

On if she has a boyfriend, she said:

Don't think I want to comment on that if you don't mind ?

Advice to young girls:

Well am a young lady myself... but will just say... keep doing you. The little you are doing now might get you big and if you have anything or any dream. Keep fighting and always pray for better and good outcome

VIA: http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/09/exclusive-i-work-in-restaurant-19-year.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Read How Teenager Who Flaunted Her Third Car In 2 Years Makes Her Money by eezeribe(m): 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
She works in a Restaurant where food and Pussy are served...
lalasticlala,Mynd44
Re: Read How Teenager Who Flaunted Her Third Car In 2 Years Makes Her Money by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
ook... isoorite...

you work in a restaurant..

well, I believe her..
Re: Read How Teenager Who Flaunted Her Third Car In 2 Years Makes Her Money by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
eezeribe:
She works in a Restaurant where food and Pussy are served...
lalasticlala,Mynd44

dirty being.. you think everything is impossible..
Re: Read How Teenager Who Flaunted Her Third Car In 2 Years Makes Her Money by gfat7: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
fantastic
Re: Read How Teenager Who Flaunted Her Third Car In 2 Years Makes Her Money by ricki: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
cars are cheap in europ so dont see the point in bragging...really!!

i have quite a few parked downstairs..... i no braggggg

shes looking for cheap attention

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Car Race 2017 / Toyota Yaris Car Issue / 7 Units Of Hilux Utility Vehicles Needed Urgently For Rental!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.